Menu
find the angel to protect my soul
Jun 22, 2007 11:46
  • LIONPOWER
May God bless you, be a saint.
Jun 26, 2007 04:42
  • LILY417
well, should define the address" dear friend", γ€€γ€€γ€€in western culture, it's very common to address someone as "my dear friend", it's quite different from" darling" or some other address used by close friends or lovers

we use this kind of address to make stranger or someone unfamiliar feel easy to get along with us
Jun 26, 2007 09:59
  • JCNILE123
in acceptance with the theory of evolution and creation, i say religion for the most part is a business of the few to take advantage of the needs pains and sorrows and less fortunate many.
but faith is the driven force that separates humans from animals, so any man or woman that have faith can also understant the matters of the soul, you see? in most of the west drugs have taken the place of faith, and it works like this.. any one and every one that is in sorrow and or pain is taken to the doctor, and all the doctor do is load that poor soul with make me fill better drugs.
and so we have more and more wasted people, that can't live a normal life with out drugs, but don't tell em so,because they think they are normal.
i belive that faith on God can make our life a lot better, that with a clean personal enviroment is the key to happiness and love.
and to answer the wanting of Miss Lily, in this world there's only two forces, the force of evil and the force of good..
as a human you have the power to know what is what, and so you choose the company or the angel as you call it.
as a matter of faith you will have your angel if you only love God above all things, and love your fellow human as you like to be loved.
and be happy to be you. look around you and you will see a lot of less fortunate than you.
Jun 26, 2007 10:50
  • LIONPOWER
JCNILE123,
Thanks for your post. Sorry can't write more on it as your particulars (Personal data) not sufficient in TCG.
Aug 7, 2007 00:07
  • LILY417
i'd like to make a summary about this topic.

Aug 7, 2007 00:21
  • LILY417
tks for all advises from all of you! maybe some of recipes can't work but i feel warm in my heart for all your advises.

i'm thinking of why i need a angel to protect my soul, the anwer is i'm not strong enough, and why i'm not strong? answer i have little knowledge. so i should get more knowledge about life , human, religion, and the universe.
things are looking up.......
Aug 7, 2007 06:45
  • DODGER
JCNILE123,
I think you have have made a good answer. I cannot add more that this.
May the Gods bless you...who ever they are?
Dodger.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: find the angel to protect my soul
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code