Menu
Looking for travel buddy/ies to Tibet
Jun 23, 2007 23:11
  • AIXIA
Hi,

I am a 24 year old Canadian english teacher currently in Shandong provance but would like to leave from Beijing to Lhasa, on August 12th, have to be back in Beijing or Qingdao by the 19th for the end of my August holiday. I am planning to travel more or less as budget as possible... seeing Lhasa and Mt. Everest are most important to me. Looking for travel companions who want to share cost and stay in hostels etc. with easy-going/respectful travel outlook.
Jul 1, 2007 23:43
  • DANCER50
Hey I can't believe no one has replied and its been a week! Check out all their replies to me on what we should be doing on National Week.MIne is listed under Travel Q&A And we need to talk. Can you get off early on the Friday?
Love you,
Mom (dancer50)
Jul 17, 2007 15:03
  • KENAN
Hi,I am seeing off my group on 28th of August in Shanghai,and can travel along with to Tibet if the date is ok for you.Or, maybe at an other time to somewhere else..Thanks,all the best..
Jul 18, 2007 01:12
  • JENZO
My name is Jens Enzo... Im a Danish student currently studying in the UK. I was actually planning to go to Tibet as well. Im a non smoker,,, prefering budget... and loves taking pictures. Im 22 yo. Currently staying in Beijing and will be in the period you talk about.

Please contact my email jens_enzo [.AT.] hotmail.com if you are still interested.

Thanks
Jul 22, 2007 11:45
  • AGNESLAIN
Hi, I'm local Chinese girl and will have my holiday from Aug.11th,2 weeks. I'm planning to go to Tibet too, but also looking for accompany this moment. If you have interesting, add msn or email, same address: yahoo.com.cn|agnes_lain.
Jul 26, 2007 18:25
  • CUTEJOE
Hello,
I'm interested in travelling to Tibet between the dates you mention. As my budget is quite constraining I also want to travel frugally.

I'm a 27 year old male from Toronto who is pursuing a graduate degree in history in the States. I was born and raised in Hong Kong and speak serviceable Mandarin (Cantonese being my native tongue). I'm in Beijing for research purposes but would like to do some travelling on the side.

If the people in this thread are serious I suggest we gather for dinner sometime in Beijing, get acquainted, and find out if we're compatible as travel mates.
Jul 31, 2007 00:46
  • AIXIA
Hi Guys,

Sorry I stopped checking my messages because I needed to plan my trip and I didn't seem to be getting any responses, and in addition upon further research I found it to be very expensive to travel without a granunteed group... anyways I decided to give up on tibet because it was becoming very expensive and complicated to plan. So instead I am going to Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, and Hangzhou and maybe considering Tibet for National week.

Good luck with your trip planning and if you are all still interested you should meet up with eachother.
Post a Reply to: Looking for travel buddy/ies to Tibet
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code