Menu
Teaching interviews - or just a friendly chat while I am in China
Jun 24, 2007 17:14
  • GRIZ326
I have arranged for a couple of interviews to teach English when I return in 2008 to China. I would like to set up a few more. If you can help, that is appreciated.

I will be in Guangzhou, Nanning, Guiyang/Kaili, Chengdu, Emei Shan/Leshan, (maybe Xian) and Beijing during my 3 weeks. If you know of a school that may be interested in an American speaker teaching English in China or if you are a school administrator, I will appreciate the opportunity to meet you face-to-face.

If you are a community member and just want to meet ... I'll do my best to hook up with you. (Hey Paul, I'll give you a shout to see where you are once I am on the ground.)

I am starting in Guangzhou on 6/28; the schedule is in order from there. I'll stay in each location until I am ready to move on (probably 3-4 days).

Send me a message thorough the community and give me a way to connect with you.

I'm looking forward to seeing China again.
Jun 24, 2007 19:26
  • WINDENERGY
Hello Griz326,

I hope that I don't get "spam attacked" by giving you my email. I am planning to be in China until at least June 2008 and will be working in Kunming. I can relay contact information concerning High Schools and Colleges that hire foreign English teachers. I am psyched to be working in Kunming, as it really is a pleasant alternative to the east coast cities in China.

If you would like more information please email me (send no spam!) @ yahoo.com|windenergy_05

__WINDENERGY__
Jun 25, 2007 05:18
  • JABAROOTOO
Don't give your email here in public forum if you don;t want spam!!!!!!!!!.

Send it via the msg box it's at least a little more private and it's for exactly this type of purpose so you can avoid others eave's dropping so to speak on your chat or relationship building. When I want to get to know someone I go to the msg box first and when I feel confident that the member is someone I want to continue to contact I will only then privately offer an email contact and often not my primary one.
Jun 25, 2007 06:37
  • WINDENERGY
JABAROOTOO,

Right you are, lass! Thanks for your suggestions.

__WINDENERGY__
Jun 25, 2007 10:33
  • GRIZ326
Thank you WINDENERGY....I hope you do not get spammed to death. I will take you up on the offer, I would prefer not to be in a BIG, modern city.

My email address is.....griz@..........OHHHHHHH...almost forgot about that spam thing.

;-)
Post a Reply to: Teaching interviews - or just a friendly chat while I am in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code