Menu
Carry a package for cheaper flight???
Jun 25, 2007 14:23
  • NOODLE1987
Hi everyone.. i'm going to china end of july... i've heard about getting cheaper flights if you are able to carry a package for a company etc etc..

I was wondering if anyone knows a company that organise's this as going to china i will be empty handed. All i will have will be a small backpack..

Hope someone can help me

Thanks
Jun 25, 2007 16:41
  • DAVEC
Unless you see what is inside the package I would say keep well clear. Transporting a package for someone you don't know is asking for trouble. What if the package contains drugs and you get caught?
Jun 25, 2007 19:42
  • SUSAN205060
Hi, NOODLE1987,

Be attention: only you make sure the package goods has no problem or the package owner is well-known friend, pls don't help such package easily to avoid trouble.

Yours sincerely,
Susan ( China Tour guide)
MSN: hotmail.com|Susan205060
Jun 26, 2007 11:21
  • NOODLE1987
ni hao... thanks for the advice.. i think i was mistaken.. because i before i was sure that i read in a lonely planet's book that there are companies that you can use which pay for a percentage of your flight to carry their documents or something along those lines.. but i can't find it anyway.. and i agree with you about carrying other people's luggage.,, it would be asking for trouble..

thanks for your help

Jun 26, 2007 22:42
  • APAULT
There are or were such companies...maybe it has stopped with the current security, but as dave and others say, make sure you see the contents before you take them.

Actually for many years the checkin staff ask if you packed everything yrself
Jun 28, 2007 05:05
  • NOODLE1987
yeah, i remember flying between africa and europe, they always asked me if my suitcase was packed by myself.. but now its too late if i find such a companyanyway.. i managed to get a return ticket in august for shanghai for £550.. best price i could find at this moment intime.. so i took it.
Post a Reply to: Carry a package for cheaper flight???
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code