Menu
Do you believe this?
Jun 25, 2007 20:47
  • YVONNE
In China, if a pair of lovers want to get married, they have to take physical examination before marriage. Nowadays, the government has rectified that those people who want to get married can decide to take the examination or not. In other words, it is not a must for marriage.

At present, a special examination called personality examination has become more popular among those lovers who want to get married in Harbin. Some people even think that personality examination is more important than physical examination before marriage. Those lovers take an exam designed by the psychological consultation center to have a clear understanding of his or her lover's personality. Weaknesses are reflected in the exam. By this, they can find out whether they are suitable or not.

People have various opinions on this examination. Some support it, while others object it. Those who support it say that taking psychological exam shows that people start to care for the quality of marriage and it is a kind of progress. Those who oppose it say that it is just a kind of psychological test and only gives some suggestions. To get married or not can not be easily decided by this. Now that those two lovers' personalities differs from each other, they can make it up through their marriage.

How about you, my friends? Do you think it is a good idea? If you are going to get married, will you take this kind of personality examination?
Jun 27, 2007 02:10
I'm getting married in October, I would have no problem with a personality test should I get asked.
Jun 27, 2007 02:25
  • LEOPOLD219
Congratulations, Alan. Hope you and your wife will be happy forever.

Personally speaking, I think that this kind of personality test is helpful. It can help those lovers to understand their weaknesses in their personality and then they can improve it. However, it should not be used as a criterion to judge whether they are suitable or not. It is not wise. Your marriage should not be decided by this.
Jun 27, 2007 09:23
  • JCNILE123
i like it to be our choice and not the state rule,

but either way it is good to make sure that everything is ok, after all it is all about love,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?????
Jun 27, 2007 11:55
  • LIONPOWER
personality test?
No need Doctor.
Do you know, why?
Jun 27, 2007 19:30
  • KEVIN0518
If you love him or her, you should accept his or her weaknesses and advantages.
Post a Reply to: Do you believe this?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code