Menu
Plz Plz Help Me
Nov 30, 2004 02:17
  • HIMA
well guyz...first of all how u all doing ?
well im here in china now...in shanghai since 3dayz....but i couldnt do anything
i came to buy some stuff...i mean buisness
but the problem here nobody speaks english at all
even in the hotel....!!!!

so plz plz plz helppppppppp

i need a guide who can help me for showing me da places and factories and who can explain to the sales men what i want ...and so on...

so plz plz who can help me iam ready for free or even for money....juss take me out of dis problem

here is my e-mail :
hotmail.com|ibrahim_mohd30
am staing in hotel called :
PIAO YING HOTEL
phone no. 021-63240118 room no. 516

plz help me okay ?!

thank u verymuch
i`ll be waiting for replies guyz :) :)

Peace
Nov 30, 2004 08:47
  • ZOEY
Don't worry! I saw your reply in last post~~~~maybe the girl called pearlgirl will help you~~
good luck
Nov 30, 2004 18:10
  • HIMA
the last vis. for her were be4 thre of 4 months man...no any other personwho can help me :( :(?!?
Nov 30, 2004 22:05
  • SPOERLE
How old are you? Have you finished school?
Use the Lonely Planet Guide books, buy a Phrase book. I do not understand that you cannot communicate. Go to a hotel with English speaking staff.
OR: What would be best: Return horm and stay at home.
Dec 1, 2004 16:58
  • HIMA
well well well
it aint like dat foo
and it aint about age too
ama 222 years old but i make dealz which`z u dont dream of.....i make buisness in big thingz which`z bigger than ya mind...so dont u try to act funny and say did u finish school and thingz like dat.....da prob here is da lang.
ur say`n go communicate hahahaha how nd with whom?!?
even as i said be4 even da hotel staff no nothing...aite....and u r tellin me go buy some guidez....aite aite tell me wut is guide meanz in chinese lingo....and ama gettin one fo sure

u look nevva been here be4 or u r chinese so das why u know how it goez....
i`v been to malaysia....india....lebanon....srilanka....some arab countries.....everybody can speak english....but here !!!
u don know nothin dude.....so if u have a hepy word or comment give it....in dont ....keep it

understood ?!?!

1more thing....even if i have a guide...which is called lonely planet Guide books or Phrase book...wutever they are...
i don need them coz i came here for buisness not for takin some reoundz in nanjing road
and in da guidez dp they type the companiez names ?!?
oh god....talk is cheap man....
PEACE
Dec 1, 2004 22:55
  • SPOERLE
Hello, I can not imagine that you make big business,
selling machinery etc.
The way you are writing English: It seems that you have escapt a psychiatric clinic.
Dec 1, 2004 23:54
  • NOEL90
I am not so sure that Chinese is the problem. if the way you write English is the way you speak English, I am not too surprised that nobody can understand. Anyhow, a good way to meet people is to go to people Square on Sunday. You will meet many friends and some may approach you to show you around. They like a win-win situation: you get to see the town and they get to practice their English. But you first will need to improve your own English skills.

Good luck.
Post a Reply to: Plz Plz Help Me
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code