Menu
UK's Bad Pop Girls
Jun 27, 2007 04:13
  • FRANKENSTEIN
Solo artists, Lily Allen and Amy Winehouse have a lot in common. Both women speak their minds, cancel shows, love big hairs and earrings.

Both of them had a passion for alcohol. Amy's love of alchohol lead to a hit single.

" Blender Magazine named Lily the Hottest Woman of Pop/R&B. Entertainment Weekly honored Alright, Still as a top ten album of 2006. Boys also love the bad girls! "

Anyway, they entertained us by singing the melodious songs. They are quite trendy. They are popular and loved for being themselves.
Jun 27, 2007 04:18
  • FRANKENSTEIN
Here they are; Lily and Amy.

Jun 28, 2007 02:50
  • DAVEC
I have heard their music and it is not too bad, but.... what worries me is that as 'bad girls' they give an image to younger people that being bad is a good thing because you might become famous. Be bad and people will buy your records.
Lily Allen is what we refer to as a CHAV, I am sure if you google this term it will give you an idea of what she is thought of in UK.
Recently Amy Winehouse played in America, she walked off stage, swore at the crowd and cut herself infront of the fans. What do you think of that?
Jun 28, 2007 20:11
  • FRANKENSTEIN
Wow, it is horrible to hear that Amy Winehouse cut herself in front of the fans. In this fast-changing world, people's mentality has changed dramatically.Old norms are being challenged.

However, Amy's behaviour is too unbearable, since she is an influential public figure. She might be a bad model for younsters.
Jul 2, 2007 03:24
  • KATRINA
Pop culture spreads very quickly, and younsters are prone to be influenced by the actions of pop star.
Post a Reply to: UK's Bad Pop Girls
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code