Menu
Your driver, guider, and friend during your visit in Shanghai
Jun 27, 2007 08:59
  • CHANG2000
Hi, My name is Michael Chang. I could be your personal driver, guider, and friend during your visit in Shanghai.

I am a Shanghai native, so I am very familiar with most of the scenic spots in Shanghai. And I could arrange a good travel schedule for you. I can speak in English fluently so that communication is not a problem. And I could introduce to you many traditional and modern facts in this city. Furthermore, I could provide a car and take you to most of the places you want to go in Shanghai. You know, it’s not an easy task to get a taxi in such a crowded and busy city. 

My driving and guiding service is only available at weekends (Saturday and Sunday), and only a small group of 2 or 3 persons is available because of space limitation in my car. But the fees of my service is very reasonable and negotiable.

So, if you are going to have one or two-day trip in Shanghai at weekends, if you are in a small group with no more than 3 persons, if you are interested in my introduction, please feel free to contact with me through email or MSN (both accounts are: citiz.net|chang2000 ). I will give you more detailed information as soon as possible.

Welcome to Shanghai!
Post a Reply to: Your driver, guider, and friend during your visit in Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code