Working in Dalian
Jun 27, 2007 11:21
  • IANMONTEJO
Hi,

I was hired by Hisoft in Dalian.

I would like to know the following :
- the cost for 1 bedroom apartment.
- how much is the cost of living in dalian
- Is there anybody that can be my tour guide during my first day in dalian?

Thank you very much.
Jun 27, 2007 11:27
  • JABAROOTOO
Why not ask Hisoft to help you out with all this information. After all you'll be working for them. they must have someone who helps new members of the staff to relocate
Jun 27, 2007 11:33
  • IANMONTEJO
I want to have a secondary source and also I would like to know the cost so that I can evaluate the compensation package that they have given me carefully.

Jun 29, 2007 12:09
  • EDPHJIN
Hi,

I was researching regarding Hi-Soft and Dalian and saw you post. I'm currenly being interviewed by Hi-Soft. Technical interview for mainframe. Are you hired as a mainframe programmer? Do they have a good package? Is the offer ok? You see I dont have any idea what is the current market rates for programmers in China? Do you have an idea about their client? Hopefully I pass the technical interview so that we can share a place. When will you start?

thanks.
Jun 29, 2007 13:21
  • IANMONTEJO
Hi,

I was hired by Hi-soft as a project lead. Yes their offer is okey. Do you have a number so that we can chat? Have been interviewed by william? You can follow it up with emily regarding your applications. I am going to start on july 9 or 15 but the client want me to work remotely. I am just fixing some issues regarding the contract.

You can email me in yahoo.com|ian_montejo if you have more question
Post a Reply to: Working in Dalian
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code