Menu
Transport Between cities
Jun 29, 2007 04:37
  • NOODLE1987
Hey everyone.

Does anyone know who the cheapest airline company is for mainland china... like in europe we have easyjet, rynair etc etc.. do such airline companies exist in china? because i have 20 days in china. and i believe that if i always get trains between cities. i will waste about 6 days...

thanks
Jun 29, 2007 06:52
  • JABAROOTOO
It changes but China Air pobably has the most dicounts over the bulk of it's services nationwide
Jul 1, 2007 23:21
  • APAULT
Look at the prices show in TCG. Plane tab at top of most pages. Discounts for advanced booking.
Jul 2, 2007 07:14
  • JABAROOTOO
Overnight trains are a good option but anything longer is a bit of a waste unless you want to see some countryside.

Prices quoted here online may be more heavily discounted. I just got two for about 2/3 the price from my local agent. A great savings
Jul 2, 2007 11:18
  • SUSAN205060
Hi, Noodle1987,

FYI:
Per my past 4 years experience , I suggest if you can get good airline agent and also book in advance at least 1~2 weeks, then you can get 40%~70% discount normally ( of course, the best one is 80%) . Of course, such good discount can't be used during China's peak Tour season such as Labor / Oct Golden Holiday& Chinese Spring Festival.

So the most importance is not the airline company but the agent who can get how big discount per their scale & capacilities after negotitaion with the airline company.

Yours sincerely,
Susan Zheng ( China Tour Guide)
MSN: hotmail.com|Susan205060

Post a Reply to: Transport Between cities
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code