Menu
sponsor letter for china business visit
Jul 7, 2007 04:43
  • APAULT
Lreeovisa was right in my case...that I would need to leave the mainland to get a Z visa. Of course, dealing with other offices and people with the right relationships might have different outcomes. It seems that if you are on the mainland you must get a 'permission to work' certificate and then leave the mainland. Bloddy stupid!

Actually there is probably another way (as I half did this once before) if u can manage witout yr passport for a while... you mail yr passport and application to a travel agent in your own country and pay their fee of course.
Sep 29, 2007 04:23
  • CUBAND2
Good morning,
Am the MD/Ceo of SARDINIA NIG. LTD. in Nigeria registerd with the Corporate Affair Commission in Nigeria. We are into export/import of goods and general marchant. We have a sector setup for tourism for our client who are intrested in travelling out for relaxation.
I would like you to assist us to get a reliable agent for tourist in China.
Thanks for your support.
Engr. adewale
Oct 4, 2007 11:38
  • APAULT
Cuband. The reliable tourist agent is this business, TCG. Just go back to the home page and contact the travel/tour section.
Oct 6, 2007 05:57
GUEST68180 If you cannot get a tourist visa then you will need to find a business which will write a letter inviting you to come and discuss or do business
Oct 20, 2007 15:37
GUESTMUNEEB hello sir i am doing a bussiness and i will get a bussiness invitation but i want too get first the china visa prices and tell me the visa prices as multipul visa or visit visa so i will wait ur reply soon
Jan 21, 2008 22:40
GUESTBEN Hello all,

I am a British Citizen and in a very difficult and confusing situation. In 2005 I went to China and really enjoyed my stay, so once graduating university in 2006, I returned to China to teach English. After teaching English for one year, I decided it was necessary to study Chinese. So in September 2007 I came to Beijing on a student visa which is due to expire at the end of the month. Whilst in Beijing a Chinese company became interested in me and have offered me a job, however, I have been having problems attaining a visa.

I cannot receive a (Z) work visa, because I only have 1 year work experience since graduating university and apparently 2 years is required.

The company is a very large company so has suggested offering me a contract from another office based in ShenZhen, where perhaps visa regulations are less strict. It also has offices in London and Hong Kong, so I thought perhaps I could be offered a contract from one of these offices and then could be invited to China on a (F) business visa.

I will be traveling to England on 26/01/08 and hope to return to China as soon as possible.

Both I and the company are very inexperienced in the visa application process so if you could provide any advice or guidance it would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Ben Pickering
Jan 22, 2008 09:53
  • APAULT
Ben

I have replied in your thread.
May 15, 2010 10:05
GUESTGILL Bro why u not get the tourist visa..if u go single so wat..u go single ...why u not going..
May 17, 2010 21:26
GUESTFRANK Invitation letter
F Invitation letter: this letter is suitable for foreigners who want to come to China for research, visit or plan to stay longer in China. Foreign friends who have this letter can get one month F visa in the Chinese Embassy in other countries. It’s easy to do F visa extension in Chinese mainland

Z Invitation letter: this letter is suitable for foreigners who are planning to work in China. Z Invitation letter holder can get work (Z) visa in the Chinese Embassy in other countries. Whether one has already found a company or not, we can also help you to get this letter
May 17, 2010 21:27
GUEST30254
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTFRANK View Post

Invitation letter
F Invitation letter: this letter is suitable for foreigners who want to come to China for research, visit or plan to stay longer in China. Foreign friends who have this letter can get one month F visa in the Chinese Embassy in other countries. It’s easy to do F visa extension in Chinese mainland

Z Invitation letter: ...

contacts: Frank
phone:+86-13466728990
Tel:+86-10-58156222 ext.119
Email: yahoo.com|Frank.0601
MSN: hotmail.com|Frank.0601
Add: Room 707-708, CYTS Plaza, No.5 Dongzhimen South Avenue, Dongcheng District, Beijing, P.R.C
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: sponsor letter for china business visit
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code