Menu
In memory of Princess Diana
Jul 2, 2007 04:56
  • LEOPOLD219
July 1st, 2007 would have been the 46th birthday of Princess Diana, if she is still with us.

Princes William and Harry orfanized a concert at London's Wembley Stadium to honor their mother, Princess Diana. 70,000 fans gathered there to commemorate the beloved princess.

Prince Harry said he asked Elton John to play "Candle in the Wind," the song he sang at Diana's 1997 funeral in Westminster Abbey. Originally the lyrics are about Marilyn Monroe, in order to pay tribute to Diana, Elton John reworked the lyrics and the song became a worldwide No. 1 hit in 1997.

Princess Diana died on August 31 1997 in the car accident. Ten years later, she is still in our memory. Her elegance, generosity and sweet smile remains clear in our vision.

God bless you, Princess Diana!
Jul 2, 2007 04:59
  • LEOPOLD219
PrinceS William and Harry organize a concert to honor their mother with fans.

Jul 3, 2007 22:04
  • LEONARDO
Princess Diana was my icon, when I was in my teen years. She is so elegant and gracegul. She is generous and benevolent.She shows her concern for those who suffer AIDS.

I still remember the day she passed away, when I turned depressed. From that moment, it is hard to erase her image from my memory.
Jul 4, 2007 10:09
In one of my other post's I mention having done royal duties as a security officer, Princess Diana was one of those royals,( she was opening a shopping precint )she was without doubt, my favourite royal.
On the day she died I was going to work, everyone on the train was in tears, one of the saddest days of my life.
Jul 4, 2007 20:20
  • KATRINA
Westnorwoodgas, I agree with you. Princess Diana has done royal duties well. Even after her divorce from Prince Charles and being ripped off the royal title, she still fulfiled the royal duties

Such a gentle lady is certainly admired. Her death at a young age is a tragedy not only for British nationals, but also for people from all over the world.
Post a Reply to: In memory of Princess Diana
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code