Menu
50 years old single man bike-tour around the world in10 years!
Jul 4, 2007 22:00
  • EVENING
Li Yuezhong, a 50 years old man in Tangshan, Hebei Province, finished one of his world wide bike travel. Ten years ago, he started from Bulgaria, then to other 87 countries of Europe, Africa, Asia and America.

His first step was walking from Tangshan to Suzhou within two months. Then he became so interested in this way of travel and decided to earn enough money to make a bike tour throughout China. In 1982, he started his footsteps in 21 provinces iof China in 14 months.

Since then, his life became a circle of earning money and bike tour until he started his round the world travel plan.

He will go on his bike tour to Korea, Japan and other Asian countries.

Li does not have any companions in all his journey. He is still single now.

50 years old, single, but travel around the world, how do you think of him? :@_@

Jul 6, 2007 03:21
  • LEOPOLD219
It's not necessary to be all-life single to travel around the world! Better to have a companion.
Jul 6, 2007 16:41
  • DAVEC
What do I think of him? He should stop doing silly things like cycling round the world and be responsible and get a job.
Jul 9, 2007 22:44
  • JCNILE123
Evening,,i don't see a connection!!!! why is so important to you that this man is single????

i don't think that the SINGLE factor have nothing to do with going around the world.

to my concern, he is a hero and an example of courage.

Jul 10, 2007 04:45
  • EVENING
Jcnile, I just think it's not worthy for Li Yuezhong.

To be able to travel around the world, he may lost many chances to make friends or find a spouse. I don't think travelling deserves such a great sacrifice.

He is surely a brave hero. : )
Jul 10, 2007 10:16
  • JCNILE123
ok!! i see, i now see the asian or chinese point of view and it makes sense very much, good point.

----------------------------------there is a cultural divide to see------------------------------------

to the western eyes, he is a normal guy, a bit old for for the undertaking,,,, that's all.

thank you,, this is how we can learn the our cultures and way of thinking.
Post a Reply to: 50 years old single man bike-tour around the world in10 years!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code