Menu
Bland food reflects bland temper?
Jul 20, 2007 05:07
  • APAULT
Hmmm... just thinking.... I like my food like my women...hot and spicey ! :) Hmmm again, more thinking, maybe I should have put the women bit in the past tense :(

Seriously, spicey food is often associated with climate. Traditionally spices were often used to overcome bad tastes...either heat, or having to keep food for long periods through cold winters. So I would have thought we can't say all the people from certain areas have similar tempers.
Jul 24, 2007 04:03
  • EVENING
Yes people are different in many ways, not the same just because of the same food they eat.
Jul 24, 2007 15:25
  • GRIZ326
My quick temper has nothing to do with the spicy foods I eat; without exception it has to do with ill-mannered people.
Jul 24, 2007 22:00
  • MONICAMARS
In my opinion, those quick-tempered people like eating spicy food. People in Chinese sichuan and hunan two provinces like spicy food, so their women are called" spicy girl".
Jul 26, 2007 20:43
  • FRANKENSTEIN
MONICAMARS, I am utterly in favor of your opinion that " People in Chinese sichuan and hunan two provinces like spicy food, so their women are called" spicy girl".

In fact, when I was in college, there are two girls from Hunan Province. They like spicy food very much, and of course, they are quick-tempered. They are typical " Hunan Spicy Girls".
Jul 27, 2007 01:48
My last three girlfriends all came from Hunan, I guess I like "spicy girls" too.
Jul 27, 2007 03:21
  • EVENING
Not all Hunan girls are 'spicy' actually. Many are gentle and considerate.
Jul 27, 2007 03:52
I know Evening, I was just having fun, all 3 of my girlfriends are gentle and considerate, I'm the same, which is why we will always be friends.
They are all friends with each other anyway.
Nina was the 1st girlfriend, I met her here in London and she now lives in the US, she introduced me to He Lan and Han Jing.
Jul 29, 2007 23:18
  • MIRANDAZHAO
Westnorwoodgas, you are blessed to have 3 gentle and considerate girls. I wonder why the "spicy girls" can become so gentle. Is it because the power of love, or they are bland in nature.
Jul 30, 2007 01:58
No , I think are generally very nice ladies and they know I'm a honest caring person who will treat them with the utmost respect.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Bland food reflects bland temper?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code