Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTEMILY

Hi

What does btw mean. By Emily

It means 'By the Way'.
Jul 2, 2012 20:04
GUEST05114 Monkey knows sexy insideout, as for sex, never the mind
Jul 20, 2012 13:29
GUEST17023 Doesnt it mean beautiful???????????
Aug 10, 2012 02:19
GUEST11831 I think sexy means when most men see a appealing girl maybe in personality or apperance but lets say if they saw a playmate,model,or just a girl thats good looking they'll assume her to be sexy.
Oct 31, 2012 13:12
GUESTLUVINYU... SEXY Means That yuh like the way they body is made sexy lips means yuh like the way they lips is big in juicy with no bumbs nice body is yuh like sme bdys bdy wit no scares or bumps in just gt a body thick slim likey slick sexy is its a nice way its cool
Nov 2, 2012 09:29
GUEST47245 I have met unattractive women whom I thought were incredibly sexy! I have met incredibly attractive women who weren't sexy at all-
Nov 29, 2012 15:10
GUEST15812 sexy means that you want to sex with someone
Dec 11, 2012 05:07
GUESTD.AKASH... sexy means whithout dress and showing
Dec 28, 2012 02:05
GUEST72123 I think "sexy" is something completely different from "hot"- to compare it to something else. Hot is someTHING you would like to have sex with. I think it is a word that describes something only physical and something obvious.

"Sexy", however, is a more glamorous word in connotation. Like "hot," "sexy" is related to sex. But I think it has less to do with physical features (although that is included in the word) and has more to do with what is not seen exactly, like glamour, intelligence, wit, funniness, and that allure of what is under the clothing.

When I think of "hot" I think of a ripped guy in swim trunks with a chiseled jaw, stubble, and piercing blue eyes (not to say blue is the best or anything).

When I think of "sexy" I think of the same man with the chiseled jaw, stubble or no stubble (doesn't really matter to this word), and the piercing eyes- but he is wearing a tux, being witty and charming, being intelligent, and drinking some glamorous drink. Or maybe I've just watched too much Gossip Girl...

And as an addition, I would like to say I don't think men and women are really as different in this sort of respect as people say. Ok, I'm a girl and I don't really know what men are thinking...but men AND women are attracted to smoking hot bodies. I mean, I'd love to do it with some hot guy once just cause he's hot- and I'm a woman. And then, the good guys look for more than just that smoking hot body in a woman they would really like to date just like women look for in a man they would like to date. Woman want hot guys too. Maybe we just care a bit more about personality, I'm not sure.
Jan 6, 2013 04:12
Sexy could mean lot of things but I think the least sexy is showing too much of bare. Sexy could be a successful woman who has great personality with great career. Sexy could be long skirts with hair in an updo style. Sexy could mean no makeup so slight.
Page 7 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what does "sexy" really mean?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code