Menu
Talent Show
Jul 7, 2007 01:54
  • PEA28COCK
Almost all the TV sreen has been flooded with Talent Shows. They can entertain the audience, and also can earn a lot of money for the sponsors. A Win-Win program.

While they are accompanied with gossips and denial.

What do you think of them?
Jul 7, 2007 03:03
  • LIONPOWER
It's a business topic.
Jul 8, 2007 02:53
  • DAVEC
They bore me, as you say its just for money. I prefer to watch programmes that enhance my mind
Jul 8, 2007 20:09
  • TRAVELDREAM
Don't like it~~~
Jul 9, 2007 01:02
  • KEVIN0518
Never watch any programmes related to the talent show. I admire their courage to show their talents to the public.However, those participants dream of being a 'millionare' at one night. That is too absurd. Recently, a programme named Happy Boys has become very popular in China. Some news reported that their psychology is too weak. When eliminated from the competition, they can not bear the failure. Now that you have decided to take part in the competition, you must be prepared to face the challenges and failure.

Nowadays, those programmes are all related to business. That is what I do not like.
Jul 9, 2007 05:10
  • CHERYL
They are so boring!!!, Will they be abolished one day?
Jul 9, 2007 07:48
I hate them, there are too many of them too.
A friend of mine appeared in a band on New Faces on British television in the late 70's, it in the end caused the band to split up and my friend ended up as a solo pub singer / guitarist which I think he is still doing.
Jul 31, 2007 01:12
  • MONICAMARS
KEVIN0518, i agree with you.Those ones who participate talent show dream to become a star, and open the door to the show business
Post a Reply to: Talent Show
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code