Menu
are you looking for a chinese language partner
Jul 7, 2007 20:58
  • PRETTYCHINA
Here i am chinese girl with open mind and simple character, want to looking for any language exchange partner, if you want to know chinese culture with language also want to make friends with me, then pls contact with me. thank you
Jul 8, 2007 02:56
  • DAVEC
I am always looking for help with my Chinese and am willing to help anyone with their English, just send a message to my box how I can contact you.

Dave
Jul 8, 2007 08:45
  • CHATWIN
dajia hao!
my name's Carlo and am from Rome, Italy. I already can speak mandarin, but would like to improve. Gonna get to china next october 2007 for my yeraly one month indipendent travel. I would like to get in touch with chinese for language exchange. Ideally can meet travel companions going to Yunnan, Sishuangbanna and Hainan. I am italian mother tongue, but speak very good English. If you are a professional teacher can discuss fares locally or send me an e mail. Can give you all required details
xiexie
carlo
yahoo.it|carl_poddi
Jul 8, 2007 23:39
  • LIONPOWER
Bu ke qi
Jul 11, 2007 23:24
  • CHIP
Yes I need a friend can speak english to accompany me to travel by train from beijing to lasha,tibet and return and visit some nice place in china. I bare all cost
Jul 14, 2007 04:15
  • PRETTYCHINA
i am chinese girl, want to get someone be my language partner, meantime i am living in Guangzhou.If you are around here very pleased to hear from you
Jul 16, 2007 02:31
  • MARIE1
Dear carlo,
ni hao !
In my opinion, if you want to improve the spoken, I suggest you can learn it in some professional schools. At first, I studied mandarin with the exchange student. Then I saw the information in the That's, there was Chinese Corner in Beijing Mandarin School ( it's free). I joined it. I feel very different.My pronunciation has some problems, and I didn't learn the structure when I studied how to express my idear. Finally, I took the Chinese class in Beijing Mandarin School. The teacher was very patieon to accurate my pronunciation. They would tell me if they had some activities. I make new friend in the school.
you can browse their website or sent email to them if you are interested in .

www.beijingmandarinschool.com
yahoo.com.cn|beijingmandarinschool

Aug 30, 2007 19:29
  • DYLAN0428
da jia hao then ni hao
xie xie then bu ke qi

Sep 11, 2007 02:34
  • YANGMI0313
Hi prettychina, I'm also in Guangzhou, my MSN is: hotmail.com|yangmichina.

looking forward to be your new friend.
Sep 13, 2007 23:34
  • KSWONG
PRETTYCHINA
Your profile says you are a MALE and real name is PAN PAN?
Post a Reply to: are you looking for a chinese language partner
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code