Menu
Top ten world cities for marriage ceremony
Jul 8, 2007 10:43
  • LIONPOWER
Which one you like for your ceremony?
Jul 8, 2007 22:55
  • KEVIN0518
Wow, how beautiful they are. The cities you mentioned have their own features. For me, I like Athens. Sailing on the Aegean Sea with your love is a good choice. The sixth pic is also beautiful, purple flowers, my favourite. Purple is my favourite color.
Jul 9, 2007 04:35
  • VALMINX
We got married in Innsbruck, Austria in Feb of this year and it was wonderful. The building we married in was built by Archduke Friedrich IV in the early 15th century as the residence of the Tirolean sovereigns, our reception was in also in a building with much history.
We are pleased with our choice of destination, it had romance, history and was beautiful.
Oct 10, 2007 21:36
  • WINDENERGY
I think I would like to be married at West Lake in Hangzhou. The site has many romantic legends and folk-lore. Last spring, so many brides were having their pictures taken there and they looked so majestic on a sunny, spring day. Not much here about Chejudao of korea. Why is this city a "roamntic" place to be married, I wonder?

__WINDENERGY__
Oct 11, 2007 01:50
  • ELLEN77
West Lake is a good place.
I have seen some pictures of Chehudao. I think it is quite a beautiful and romantic place.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Top ten world cities for marriage ceremony
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code