Menu
Do you have this problem?
Jul 9, 2007 05:09
  • YVONNE
When getting the salary, they do not make any plan, just spend. At the end of the month, they almost have no money. If you ask them how much they save in their account. They may tell you that there is no savings in their accounts because they have spent their salary. In Chinese, we call this kind of people yue 4 guang 1 zu 2, 月光族. It is not a good habit to spend your money without any plans.

Do you belong to their group? Any methods to change the situation?
Jul 9, 2007 19:49
  • SERENA07
I belong to 月光族, and I can't help it. Waiting for kind solutions or suggestions...
Jul 9, 2007 20:00
  • MAY001
I deposit 1/3 of my salary once getting it. In this case, I seldom overspend.
Jul 9, 2007 20:16
  • KATRINA
Yes, depositing is a good habit and useful way. Also you can do some investment. For example, you can buy some funds which are safer than shares. Third, you must be careful with your credit card. Do not use it randomly. The most important is that you should make a plan to help you manage your money. Doing accounting is also a good way.
Jul 18, 2007 00:46
  • APAULT
It is always useful to save, but not always so easy! in fact the further China moves down the path of development the more people wil want to spend... that's what all ye dvertising is about. People will not just spend their wages they will want credit to spend in advance. Advertising works, invest in advertisng companies and banks!
Aug 5, 2007 12:03
  • GRIZ326
Wenlin translates 月光族 as "moonbeam people."

Is there a proverb or legend associated with the name given to such reckless spenders?

Aug 5, 2007 20:06
  • LEONARDO
It is really hard to restrain the desire for consuming when you have money in hand. The ultimate goal of deposit is to consume. It is only a matter of spending your money right now or in the future.
Post a Reply to: Do you have this problem?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code