Menu
Shanghai: Temperature rising, Secondhand house price increasing
Jul 10, 2007 01:11
  • LEONARDO
Just like the increasingly hot summer, Shanghai's secondhand house index continues rising in June. The secondhand house index has increased by 70 points last month. The increase has set a record high.

In the whole city area, the house price has increased dramatically. In 70% of the city area, the house price has increased by 3% in June.

Facing the increasing hot summer, we can stay in a house equipped with air-conditioners. However, if the house price continue increasing "its body temperature", we will have no room to stand and we will fall victim to the "hot waves" in June.
Jul 10, 2007 02:25
  • KEVIN0518
I am dreaming of having my own house in the future. According to the current rising house price, how many years should I strive for buying my house?
Jul 10, 2007 21:41
  • LEOPOLD219
"House Slave" is a very popular term among average Chinese. Struggle the whole life to buy a house?
Jul 12, 2007 20:57
  • KATRINA
House is a shelter, unnecessary to be too big and luxurious, as long as it can protect you from wind and rain.
Sep 28, 2007 17:45
  • ERENCIUS
"Facing the increasing hot summer, we can stay in a house equipped with air-conditioners."

Would be better if their were buildings with a common air conditioning system, the prices would be just a bit higher to buy, but the economies we can make from it would be much higher, and I m not even talking about energy saving that could result from it and its impact on the environment.
Moreover, seeing a compressor under each window is really not esthetic at all.
Post a Reply to: Shanghai: Temperature rising, Secondhand house price increasing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code