Menu
Low Rent Apartment to Chongqing People
Jul 12, 2007 03:07
  • BBQQ
In Chongiqng, a lot of low-rent houses and apartments have been built to satisfy those who have small income. News said that a family of three people lived in a 35.5 sq meters apartment only pay 51.3 yuan every month. That's really a good way to solve the problem that many people who don't have a job or have less money can't afford the high house price. I wish that more and more cities can adopt this good way to help poor people.
Jul 12, 2007 04:40
  • EVENING
Wow, it is really quite cheap!
Has the apartment good conditions?
And I guess, those who can have the priority must be qualified enough, such as income limited......
Jul 12, 2007 09:02
  • JABAROOTOO
I imagine many of these properties have been built for those displaced residents on low incomes. The government here is redeveloping huge tracks of prime riverside land where they once lived and will never afford to move back. The least the government can do is make sure they are suitably housed in cheap appartments on the outskirts of the city.
Jul 13, 2007 01:44
  • MIRANDAZHAO
Great, Chongqing officials! That's really a good way to solve the housing problem and hope that every city can learn the good experience from Chongqing.
Post a Reply to: Low Rent Apartment to Chongqing People
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code