Menu
How do you think of pole dancing?
Jul 16, 2007 01:14
  • JIMMYB
Recently, a pole dancing competition was held in Beijing. 70 participants compete against each other for the title of the Best Pole Dancer.

The competition was organized by Beijing Body-buiding Association, and contestants both from home and abroad attended the event.

Pole dancing is spreading very rapidly all over the world. Is it a good way to build your physique? Can you practice the pole-dancing?
Jul 16, 2007 01:16
  • JIMMYB
A contestant is dancing on the stage.

Jul 16, 2007 09:52
  • JCNILE123
pole dance is practice in the Usa as part of the show at a all nude, go-go girl, xxx or *** places and shows.

are the girls beautiful?? of course yes!!!, do i go there?? of course no!!!, have i been there in my life time?? the truth is yes...LIKE MANY WESTERN KIDS YES, i say most kids, in my teen days i used to go there.

pole dance is an ARM of prostitution, if there is pole dance at one place, more likely there is sex for sale too.

at this places woman are exploited, i think i read only some days ago about some chines people been exploited at some bad brick factories and the world around was very concern.

my friend one of the must dangerous and damaging source of abuse in the west and the world for innocent, simple and ordinary girls is a glamorous bussiness name PROSTITUTION.

i just like to ask you, Mr Jimmy, if that lady on the picture is your sister, mother or daughter wil you post her too???

so sad that chinese people have to do this in order to show how they are turning more westernized every day.
and sad is because there are many more good things from the west the chinese people can learn than pole dancing.

Jul 16, 2007 19:37
  • GRYOKAN
Yes, what JCNile said is right. Pole dancing should not have anything to do with "Body Building" - it is more for sex entertainment purposes.
I also agree with his views on China - sadly so. A great nation of long history and culture are resorting to anything western without discerning the good and bad. A great shame, I think.
Jul 16, 2007 20:50
nice pic lol
Jul 16, 2007 20:53
  • MAY001
Pole dancing is a sexual entertainment in USA, but not in China. It depends on the place where to dance it and also the clothes they wear.
Jul 17, 2007 11:48
Jcnile is right, it is the same throughout Europe too, I wouldn't want to see China follow, it's degrading to women.
I have such a place ( Spearmint Rhino ) just a few doors from where I work and have often been invited to go there.
Jul 17, 2007 20:38
  • LEONARDO
Is the pole dancing same as the strip dance? Or is there any difference in USA or Europe?
Jul 17, 2007 23:17
  • JCNILE123
i like to think i'm wrong, but i GUESS there is not a strip dance floor without the pole.

IS it the pole a very important part of the strip dancing? yes!

the pole is half of the center of the show, the other half is the perfomer; it can be a beautiful girl or a male performer too.

i hope i don't offend any one with my words.

no offense intended.
Jul 18, 2007 20:22
  • ZOEY
"pole dance is an ARM of prostitution" "so sad that chinese people have to do this in order to show how they are turning more westernized every day"

JCNILE123, what you say is very true. I also feel very sad to see that Chinese people are blindly mimicking and idolizing the western culture without discernment.

Jul 19, 2007 17:13
  • GRIZ326
I did not see any pole dancing in China, but I did notice sex shops with magazines and sex toys in every city. I was frequently approached by women offering to come to my hotel room to give me a massage.

IMO, the cultural erosion is very sad. However, I would not say that pole dancing degrades women; the women who pole dance to titillate men degrade themselves by doing it - NOT all women.

Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How do you think of pole dancing?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code