Menu
Looking for travel buddy!
Jul 17, 2007 22:42
  • KM09
Hey! I'm a 23 y/o female currently on vacation in Shanghai
planning a trip to Guilin via train and I'm looking for a travel partner, preferably female.
I'm insterested in stopping along the way so the list of possible destinations is endless (as long as it stays within budget...)

My interests are nature and visiting small villages. I plan on staying mostly at guesthouses and i'm researching these now.

Anyone planning a trip this way please contact me asap! I have enjoyed Shanghai... now I cant wait to get out and see more!

Karine
Aug 7, 2007 08:01
  • DEANNA
hey,let's make it a wonderful trip in GL if it hasnt over time
Aug 8, 2007 04:41
Hi there,

Will be travelling for a couple of weeks to China on work. I think I should be in the regions of Guang dong/ Dong guan - and then would like to go and spend the weekend in Hong Kong....from the 14th of Aug onwards...if your in the region let me know...would be great if you can help and show me around ..tks

27/M native english speaker and teacher
Aug 26, 2007 14:24
  • ILLINIRY
I'll be in Shanghai starting Sept 20th, I'd like to stay in China and travel around and/or sublease an apartment with a roommate if I can find someone that wants to live with me. Hit me up if you're interested, thanks.

Ryan
myspace.com/illiniry
yahoo.com|ryan.schwebel
Aug 26, 2007 14:29
  • KM09
Hey guys, thanks for replying to my message but unfortunatly I have returned back to the US as of 8/20.... I ended up taking the trip with my sister and nephew, who live in China..
Dec 9, 2007 01:54
GUEST17283 iam travelling to guilin in early jan2008. looking for someone to guide me to make the trip pleasant. Iam 35yr old guy. hope for a stay of 3days in guilin. interested contact to my mail gmail.com|cpbaiju
Mar 7, 2008 03:35
GUESTSAM u can contact me @ yahoo.com|samuelleung80. I am interested. :)
Sep 9, 2008 02:59
GUEST62205 hi karine, i will be going to shanhai on the 16th of sept. 15 days trip. Travel to guanzhou and guilin afterwards. I am male so what the heck.

Looking for travel buddies!

:) gmail.com|dzelpower
Post a Reply to: Looking for travel buddy!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code