Menu
Imagine a world without Internet
Apr 21, 2008 07:38
  • GARYKINKADE
It really saves on postage, gasoline, and telephone expenses.
The tv remote was a very good idea also.
Darn, I'm getting lazy.
Apr 21, 2008 15:00
  • GRIZ326
Paul, is it true that you are so old that you remember when the Dead Sea was only sick? ;-)

...but to the topic...

While the Internet provides many significant benefits there are as many or more negative political, social and economic liabilities that have not yet been fully calculated.

Apr 21, 2008 18:36
GUESTDUBL_D Exactly Carlos, we could get along just fine without the internet, had it not been invented. But to just lose it one day would be the disaster. I know I could survive without the internet but it would take quite awhile for me and the rest of the world to get accustomed to
Apr 26, 2008 05:00
GUEST20623 I had gone weeks or so without the internet and cable as well, and now i spend too much of my time on the internet, about 10hrs or so. What would we do without Google!? no way to show urself off on myspace, least spam would only be something you eat, hackers would be sad, what a pop up, oh right something that die with the internet, Bill Gates + Steve Jobs = sad, Youtube dies at a young age, xbox live would be dead, More trees are destroy to make more books and papers to covered the lost of the internet, newspapers are actually being read, You got no mail AOL, TV is good, radio are louder, phones are ringing, internet is like a drug.
Apr 27, 2008 21:29
  • JIMMYB
" no way to show urself off on myspace, least spam would only be something you eat, hackers would be sad, what a pop up, oh right something that die with the internet, Bill Gates + Steve Jobs = sad, Youtube dies at a young age, xbox live would be dead, More trees are destroy to make more books and papers to covered the lost of the internet, newspapers are actually being read, You got no mail AOL, TV is good, radio are louder, phones are ringing, internet is like a drug. "

Very interresting! "Internet is like a drug" and I think that I have been addicted to it for very long. Why? With access to the internet, I log on this forum very often.
Oct 8, 2008 01:44
GUESTCHINU is there any one, i want to chat with china people
Apr 16, 2009 18:30
GUESTEDD The world without Internet..that would really be.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH!
May 11, 2009 01:08
GUEST7788
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZOEY View Post

Chinese Netizens hit 162 million by the end of June, said the China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC) on Wednesday." Nearly 100 people a minute are going online for the first time."

After browsing this piece of news, I was pondering what would happen
if there had been no internet. If there had been no internet, we w...

LIFE IS GREAT WITHOUT INTERNET. WHY DON'T YOU TRY TO GET ONE???
Jun 9, 2009 04:27
  • METEOR
If there was no internet in th world, there would be other things invented to substitue it. The wise human beings could created anything needed with their talent and hands.
Jul 23, 2009 10:15
GUEST03167 World without internet, all computers will be just a personal game machine and word processor. I don't want to keep it anymore as I don't play games and don't type a lot of letters,
World without computer, the whold earth will come to a standstill and people will be in a chaotic situation. Almost all communication will be out, businnesses(airlines, banks, schools, department stores, government offices, just to name a few) will be closed because all business activities are interconnected through it. It will be a disaster for all the people who depend on it. Everything has to be reverted to the old ways of doing business which is, in a sense, a lot better than the world with internet, because there are a lot people don't know how to use one still think they are a normal living people. Oh there are a lot more to add to it.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Imagine a world without Internet
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code