Menu
New Century Language School Tianjin-Info Please!
Jul 19, 2007 03:23
  • CHINACHICK61
Hi All
If anyone has a website or email for New Century Language School in Tianjin I would really appreciate it. I will be moving to China next fall and I want to make contact while I am visiting here this summer. Any other good language schools for foreigners that you know of? I am an American and have never had to learn a language before. I've heard that the Chinese Made Easier series is good. Anyone know of a school that uses it? Thanks for your input!
Aug 30, 2007 19:32
  • DYLAN0428
sorry don't know
Tianjin is not a better city to travel.
few green plants ,few travel site,few beatiful girl
Oct 5, 2009 11:14
GUESTRICH I totally disagree with Dylan0428. Tianjin is not a bad place to visit, and the people are the friendliest I have met in my 5 years of living and traveling in China. And the girls are not only beautiful, but also very nice. With Tianjin being the hub of some great universities, such as Nankai University, Tianjin University, Tianjin Normal University and Tianjin Foreign Language University, you get people coming from all over China, as well as the world to live and study there. I am by no means associated with any of those schools, I simply lived in Tianjin for 5 years as an expat.

I also attended New Century Language and Culture Center, which is how I found this post. While I know the OP posted the message two years ago, in case someone wonders, here is New Century's website: http://www.newcenturychinese.com
Post a Reply to: New Century Language School Tianjin-Info Please!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code