Menu
Tramping around Nanjing Oct-Nov or just hanging out
Jul 19, 2007 06:09
  • MADELINE
Hi, all

I'm going back to Nanjing ( home) for a holiday (1st Oct ----- 16th Nov), looking for ppl to do some easy day or overnight tramps around Nanjing.

Also looking for travel mates around that time, see below:

30 Sep --- 3 Oct -------- Hongkong (for 3 days)

Mid-Oct------ Yunnan (for a week)

Oct to Mid Nov ---- haning out in Nanjing (for a month)

I'm planning to go on a trip to Yunnan Province ( have been dreaming about it for years) in Oct, the friend who was going to travel with me just found a new job so she won't be able to make the trip, I don't really mind travelling alone but it is always nice to have someone to travel with.

I'm Chinese so of course I speak reasonably good Chinese:) I'm thinking to go after the national holiday to avoid the crowds, it would be around a week depending on the route and cost.

I'm looking for ppl at similar age (I'm 26), females preferred but not necessary, enjoy exploring the nature and the cultrues and having good conversations. No doggy old guys please!!!!

If anyone's interested, please let me know by the end of Sep.

----I'll also be interested in a side trip to Cambodia to see Angkor Wat if anyone's also interested

----I'll be in Hongkong for 3 day from 30th Sep to 3rd Oct, if anyone happens to be there and would like to travle together, u r welcome to join me.

Have a good night!

Post a Reply to: Tramping around Nanjing Oct-Nov or just hanging out
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code