Menu
HATE FOR CHINA - OR BAD BAD PEOPLE ??
Jul 20, 2007 11:10
  • JCNILE123
AP News said today that the report about the street vendors who used chemical-soaket cardboard to fill meat buns, WAS a fake report and after two weeks of street work, (HE) the corrupt reporter was NOT able to come up with a report.
Police said Zi Beijia told editors he wanted to investigate the quality of pork buns, and spend two weeks visiting stands but could not find anything to report, so he Zi brought meat, flour, cardboard and other ingredients to a downtown Beijing neighborhood and had four migrant workers make the buns for him, so he can film the process.

i think this man is a traitor to the country and a shame to the people.
what do think???
Jul 20, 2007 18:05
  • GRIZ326
Did Dan Rather change his name and get a job working for AP?
Jul 20, 2007 22:46
  • JCNILE123
nup Mr Griz but i think it was a good thing that they put up the new news here in the west,

whoever - i think the damage was done

what do you think??
Jul 21, 2007 01:05
  • LIONPOWER
Griz,
Your recent window pic very smart
Thanks
Jul 23, 2007 11:44
  • KAIOTEE
the lengths journalists go to for a "good" story is rediculous... i couldn't do that.
Jul 23, 2007 20:50
  • MAY001
It's really a shame that the journalist 'produced' a 'good' news!! However, it's even much more shame that the TV station and newspaper widely published the fake news without check!!
Jul 23, 2007 21:04
  • ZOEY
By produce or publish the fake news, the TV station or newspapers could attract more and more people to watch or read their news so that they can make money. Such kind of news are not rare. Especially the entertainment news, those journalists make up news or scandals of those pop stars to earn money. It very sad. As a journalist, you should be responsible for your readers.
Jul 25, 2007 00:58
  • KAIOTEE
I wouldn't be surprised if that jounalist getting caught was all part of the plan... how did we all find out that it was a fake? MEDIA... sure it was a fake, but thats just another story and more publicity that the journalists have, right?
Jul 26, 2007 00:54
  • GRYOKAN
All a "Conspiracy" theory - like what is normally alleged of in the USA ?
Jul 30, 2007 20:49
  • GRIZ326
Thank you for the complement Lionpower....

Was the damage done? Probably. I've always found it interesting that even if the reporter's mistake was made on the front page causing damage to an entity...the correction is hidden deep within the paper. Not honorable behavior in my book of rules.
Aug 1, 2007 21:29
  • ALICELEE
The authority for this TV station, Newspaters have been challenged and doubted. They deserve it ! Another faked story spread far and wide is: a 6 yeard girl was tortured by her step mother severely to puke blood in hospital and in crucial conditions. The real thing is:she was seriously sick , her parents is badly needed for money to cure her disease. So someone helped them to make the stories to earn tears and collect money of sympathy.

People use pubilc medias to cheat the audiences is very stupid, any liars will be found out finally.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: HATE FOR CHINA - OR BAD BAD PEOPLE ??
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code