Menu
Guilin to Yangshou cruise
Apr 1, 2004 16:04
  • NANA
Has anyone done the Guilin to Yangshou cruise? Does anyone have any info on it?

How long is it? How should it be booked? How much is it? is it worthwhile?

Thank you for your help.

Apr 1, 2004 16:04
  • DAVID
Li River is indeed a highlight i have seen in China. My trip there is perfect. It took us half a day to finish this memorable part. If you want to join the tour, this website can surely be used for reference. They will help you.
Apr 1, 2004 16:05
  • BARBARA
My husband and i took a trip to China in September of 2003. We spent two days in Guilin and one day in Yangshuo. It is fantastic! Just like what we have read on the books, Li River is a really tourist drawing card. I remembered we departed from the hotel at 8:30
o'clock. And then we were driven to the wharf to board on the cruise. arrived in Yangshuo at about 13:00 in the afternoon. Lunch is offered on the cruise. We had a very wonderful time. But i don't know the price for the cruise. Maybe you could contact a travel agent for
this.
Apr 1, 2004 16:06
  • GLORIA
To book a cruise in Li River is somewhat difficult for an individual person, so I advice you to join a travel service's tour from Guilin/Yangshuo.Sometimes the price from travel service may be much lower, coz they can get some discount. The cruise will last for about 4 hours from 09:00am to 13:00pm, the price for a single person is around RMB450, including a lunch on board.
Apr 10, 2004 10:05
  • KENSHI
hi gloria,
do you know the any address for the travel agency that we will take when booking for the li river cruise? we are planning to have agency only for the li river cruise.

thanks.
Apr 12, 2004 22:06
  • YAZOO
The Li river is indeed very beautiful, but no need to take the expensive Guilin-Yangshuo tour. Just go directly to Yangshuo and from there you can arrange in every hotel or bar much cheaper tours on the Li river. Not all the way to Guilin however, but in my opinion the most interesting part is around Yangshuo anyway. Accomodation and nightlife is also must cheaper in Yangshuo than in Guilin. Also consider hiring a bike and driving in the very beautiful countryside around Yangshuo.
Also check the weather : if it's raining or very misty it's not half as beautiful as when the sun is shining.
Post a Reply to: Guilin to Yangshou cruise
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code