Menu
To send your children to kindergarten or stay with them in summer vacation?
Jul 23, 2007 04:44
  • MIRANDAZHAO
News from Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province.

This summer vacation, many parents choose to let their children stay in the kindergartens rather than taking them back home. The reason the parents are both too busy in work to look after the children.

Don't you think the children would more like to stay with their parents? Children needs more love from them.

I can't quite understand those parents' behavior. I think it will hurt the children. What will you do if you are under such situation?
Jul 23, 2007 09:22
  • JABAROOTOO
More the point, don't the teachers need a break too. They put in such long ours to babysit the little Emporers.
Jul 23, 2007 21:01
  • MAY001
If you want to take care of the baby, you can't go to work. If you can't go to work, you will be fired. If you are fired, you will have no money to take care of your baby...
Jul 23, 2007 21:16
  • LEONARDO
I favor May's opinion. Parents also face a dilemma. They are the backbone of a family,and have to make a living. When I was young(3-6 years old) , I can not understand why my mother left me alone at home. As I grow up, I understand she had no choice, and she had her work to do. Being a teacher, she had to stay with other kids and taught them.
Life is full of contradictions.
Jul 24, 2007 04:14
  • EVENING
But money can be earned anytime, kids only have one childhood!
If I have a baby, I will take whole care of him. I think no one else can give the kids the same love as the mother can! I will cherish my kid's only one childhood.
Jul 24, 2007 09:53
  • LIONPOWER
Yes, me with Evening
Jul 24, 2007 20:17
  • MAY001
Evening, do you know how much are the baby clothes and baby milk powder? If your family only rely on your husband's earning, you may even can't buy enough milk powder to your baby.

Plus, most of the Chinese families nowaday face much more economic pressures than their parents. For example, house loan, child's education, parents (both sides) estovers, etc. etc. All in all, China is still a low social welfare country that our families rely on ourself.
Jul 24, 2007 22:47
  • KEVIN0518
To raise a child is not easy as we imagine. Baby's clothes, milk powder and food will cost you a large amount of money. Meanwhile, you have to take care of her or him carefully. We all should thank our parents. They are really great.
Jul 25, 2007 02:02
  • EVENING
Yes, we should thank our parents!
Someone say we can't understand the hardness of parents only until we are parents ourselves. Maybe it is reasonable.....
Jul 25, 2007 02:26
When my daughter was younger I was working nights and the ( ex ) wife worked during the day so there was always someone there.
It wasn't easy but we coped just, I wouldn't swap the experience for anything, even though I'm now the absent parent my daughter loves her " old dad "
Jul 25, 2007 10:26
  • LIONPOWER
You are thinking for a simple matter with complex factor.
What to do?
Where parent are separated/divorced and the child's are living with father or mother.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: To send your children to kindergarten or stay with them in summer vacation?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code