Money Questions
Jul 28, 2007 13:43
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Aug 17, 2005
  • Status: offline
Hello All,

My fiancee has been dabbling in Chinese stocks. She is planning to come to the US, marry me , and live with me here. I am wondering, will she still be able to continue to invest in Chinese stocks while here in America? Will she be able to take the money she makes from them out of China to America. Would I be able to invest in Chinese stocks in my name as well, and likewise use the earnings here in America?

We also are considering buying a home in China, maybe in Shenzhen or Guangzhou. Is it possible for me, as a foreigner, to truly buy and own a home in China?

As always, thank you so much for your help.
Jul 30, 2007 02:56
  • MAY001
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Sep 28, 2005
  • Status: Offline
I don't think foreigners can invest in Chinese stock. But surely your fiancee can do it while she's in US. She can buy and sell it online~~
Post a Reply to: Money Questions
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code