Menu
Breakfast-what should we eat
Dec 1, 2009 05:49
GUESTEMILY you should eat friut for breakfask
Dec 1, 2009 05:56
GUEST04442 coffee is bad for you because it has sugar in it
Mar 17, 2010 01:04
GUESTMARIA we should never skip our breakfast because it is the first meal of the day and it gives gives us energy for whole day 1st we should drink lot of water and after half-an-hour eat some egg,bread butter and fruit juice.if u want to drink some milk then also do that........
Apr 4, 2010 19:00
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST04442

coffee is bad for you because it has sugar in it

you must drink those three in one packets lol. I drink black coffee that I brew, with no sugar or milk. I know coffee is not the best for ya, but it sure does get a bad rap in china. As far as what I eat when in China, I stay in Guangzhou, and a typical breakfast food is Chung Fung, I know my spelling is probably wrong but that is the way it sounds. Other than that, steamed buns, mi fung, dumplings. I like cereal with juice and fruit myself, but when in china, cereal is hard to come by.
Sep 17, 2010 13:38
GUESTRORO what mean legume???/
Dec 4, 2010 06:02
GUESTNEHA I EAT FOUR ALMOND AND MILK. SOMETIMES I TOOK ONLY ORANGE JUICE
Dec 6, 2010 03:22
  • SKYVIA
Soybean milk is a necessity for me ,beside i always drink that with Baozi .
Dec 6, 2010 22:18
  • XIAOXIAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKYVIA

Soybean milk is a necessity for me ,beside i always drink that with Baozi .

I also cook soybean milk on my own. Some people prefer to drink sweetened soybean milk. What about you?
Dec 7, 2010 02:02
  • HERBEAT
Quote:

Originally Posted by SHAKINTHEMBONES View Post

you must drink those three in one packets lol. I drink black coffee that I brew, with no sugar or milk. I know coffee is not the best for ya, but it sure does get a bad rap in china. As far as what I eat when in China, I stay in Guangzhou, and a typical breakfast food is Chung Fung, I know my spelling is probably wrong but that is the way it s...

Chang Fen in Madarin... I absolutely loved it when I was in Canton. I don't think many people would like to eat it but it's really my type of thing. But in the morning, you should eat lots of nutritious stuff under the Chinese theory and it's good for the healthy. Coffee isn't something good to drink before breakfast. Well, I normally drink it after lunch when I'm at work. I don't think it has a bad name in China though, except for the slow service...
Dec 7, 2010 22:17
  • CHARLOTT
I usually buy a cup of porridge and some baozi (steamed stuffed buns).
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Breakfast-what should we eat
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code