Menu
anyone want to travel with me to Yanji from Beijing??
Aug 3, 2007 20:09
  • HOTEL2092
I'm 23, Korean-American, and I'll be in Beijing from September 24th to October 2nd. I was looking to possibly go to Yanji from Beijing.

Anybody know the best way to get there? Rail or plane? how much is either, and how long does it take... And how do I purchase these tickets??? Well it'd be fun if somebody from Beijing would want to go with me because I'm traveling around China on my own.

email me at: yahoo.com|ssahn2
Aug 4, 2007 02:59
  • GRYOKAN
Hello, Korean-American.
You can search and compare the flight/train prices by clicking the "Search" icon on the top right hand corner of this TCG website. It is useful.
I have been to Yanji - quite nice and many Korea-Koreans. Have fun.
Jul 20, 2008 05:16
GUEST64216 hello, im alan and im takin a plane to Yanji from beijing because all the trains are full. If you were able to choose between train and airplane, train would be the cheapest, but since there was no available sleeping belt to Yanji from Beijing, im takin the plane. The plane is about 700 Yen because it was from the ad on the Newspaper. However, if u went to a travel agent or the plane ticket place, it is at least 1000 Yen one-way. Have fun and if u went last year, email me anywayz at :
yahoo.com|ognalawu
Post a Reply to: anyone want to travel with me to Yanji from Beijing??
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code