Menu
Guangzhou Apartments for Rent
Nov 30, 2007 19:38
GUESTGZAPART... dear sir,
it is so happy to get your message.
we have several aparments which satisfy you conditions quite well. our apartments are all with one bedroom, bathroom, kitchen,livingroom,etc.
they are all quite near the metro stations,just 3~5 minutes walking,convenient a lot for travelling!
Here is the MSN:hotmail.com|nanyueju2008, and 163.com|gzapartment is the email address. Or you can contact me directly with 086-013430329046, i can speak English .my name is Manie!

gzapartment
Jan 4, 2008 08:46
GUESTISMAIL need an apartment in such buliding which has a commercial lisence, bcz i wana register my office at the same address. If you do have that kind of apartments available at good prices plz contact me at gmail.com|atozphoto
I will sign a contract for 1 year minimum
Jan 11, 2008 21:57
GUEST11159 Hello,
I'm also looking for an apartment under 2000 RMB. If you can help email me at
Must be near metro
aol.com|mf2fly4u Interested in long term 1 year

Thx
Jan 12, 2008 04:16
GUEST19134 Hello and good evening, I am in Guangzhou about 2-4 weks every 8 weeks and have aalways stayed at the Dong Feng Hotel Guangzhou I have decided to rent an apartment around the same area and if possible in a garden type setting, if you have such an apartment please email me on - tyfoon.com.au|john the apartment must be similiar to a five star hotel Thank you John J Williams JP MD
PS: My next trip is: arriving February 2nd 2008 for 4 weeks [2 - 28] Please give me the price as soon as possible
Feb 4, 2008 10:44
Hi, my partner and I are looking for an apartment in guangzhou from now until the 10/07/08 for under 2000rmb for the duration of our stay. I will be working as an English teacher in central guangzhou. We also need it to be fully furnished. Any referrels would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Feb 11, 2008 05:49
  • AMANHANDLOOM
Dear Elisabeth,

I have to attend the canton fair in April. So, I want to hire you or two week. So, please tell me the full details about this fair. I will be come from Delhi the capital of INDIA.

Please send me your reply.

Thanks

Ajay
Feb 11, 2008 05:51
  • AMANHANDLOOM
Dear Friend

I have to come to your city to attend the conton fair in april. So, please tell me the details about your services.

Thanks

Ajay
Feb 11, 2008 05:54
  • AMANHANDLOOM
Dear Elisabeth,

I have to attend the canton fair in April. So, I want to hire you or two week. So, please tell me the full details about this fair. I will be come from Delhi the capital of INDIA.

Please send me your reply.

Thanks

AK
Feb 13, 2008 07:51
GUEST72129 hi, im a girl, going to study in SCNU starting from end of agust 08. im looking for 1 bedroom apartment (clean and cozy). i need apartment nearby SCNU-CIC (collage of international culture) campus with accomodations:
- furniture
- washing machine
- kitchen
- refrigerator
- air conditioner
- high speed internet access
- cable tv
- bathroom
- security monitoring sistem 24h

my budged not more than RMB 1000/month
im planning to stay at least 6 months
if possible, could u send me the pics please?

write me as soon as possible ok!
thx for your help

best regrads
Feb 19, 2008 21:44
GUEST57113 Hi there,

for a budget of 1000 RMB/mth, it is pretty hard to get you a premises around SCNU with all that facility. however, i do have a place available for about 1000/RMB but it is about 30 min journey from SCNU. If you are interested, please feel free to email me at gmail.com|apartment.china.

Thank you.
Page 2 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou Apartments for Rent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code