Menu
Anyone else travelling in China this August/Spet
Aug 4, 2007 04:49
  • SHAUNY
Hello. My name is Shaun and I teach and research in the UK. I aim to travel alone to China this summer (07) from around mid August for a month, starting in Beijing and probably tacking along the coast to Hong Kong or something like that. I am wondering if anyone else is doing or has done the same for some tips or maybe a meet up or whatever along the way. Cheers.

Aug 4, 2007 05:26
  • BABYHARE
Welcome to China! If you come to Xiamen, Fujian and need any help, please send me an email.

Nancy

163.com|babyhare
Aug 4, 2007 06:09
  • APAULT
I will be working in Zengcheng 'near' HK from late Aug. Msg me if you are interested in meeting up, but of course I won't be able to travel.

Aug 7, 2007 05:41
  • MICHMICH
Hi I just joined and am in Xian right now.....Im going the opposite direction from you but depends on what you want to do.....I plan to be in Hohot this Thurs the 9th of August for some Mongolian culture. there is a festival that includes horse riding etc....
Then you may wish to travel on down to Xian to the terracotta warriors a must see and maybe into Sichuan ...... incredibly beautiful and from there down into Hong kong....
ShangHai is a can miss from my point of view....smiles and good travels Michelle
Aug 9, 2007 07:04
  • SHAUNY
Hello again. I will not arrive in China via Beijing until Tuesday next week 14th August and then have 1 month to travel :)
Aug 9, 2007 07:33
  • MOISES9485
Thank you very much for giving me right information and time. It’s really helpful for me.
and also i agree that what you exactly want say.
Again thank you so much!
Aug 9, 2007 15:53
  • SHAUNY
I think you have posted in the wrong thread Moise ??
Post a Reply to: Anyone else travelling in China this August/Spet
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code