Menu
Why do the rich people feel unhappy and unsafe???
Aug 21, 2007 03:55
  • ZOEY
When you got nothing in your hands, you would not worry about anything. However, if you have got too much in your hands, you will have a lof of troubles because you are worried that you may lose what you have got one day. Sometimes, money only brings upsets and vexations.
Aug 8, 2010 22:52
GUEST91182 so tru im not rich but even wen i get a little money i want more its automatic
Aug 13, 2010 17:56
  • LARRYBOY
Keep a low profile and do not draw any unwanted attention to yourself. Get your finances secure first and DONT SHOW OFF,, because it will make you a target in all circumstances. Be humble . AND MOST OF ALL ,,,dont compete, and try to out do someone else by over extending yourself,, You will be sorry if you do. Discipline is your best tool for money management. Keep a choke hold on your money ( dont spend it on "unnecessary"" junk) because it is on sale!! if you do not discipline yourself in this way your finances will have its hands around your throat and you will be a slave, to your labor.....personal experience,,,, but no more! Best LB
Aug 15, 2010 21:22
GUESTROSE Larry,

Good suggestions to keep your money and yourself safe. As a rich guy, you can not be too mean. Otherwise, you will be definitely unhappy. For those rich people, they may read "A Christmas Carol" written by Charles Dickens. I am sure that they will learn something from that book.
Aug 22, 2011 13:53
GUESTMEGADRA... Leopold is a liar! (It's cuz the correct answer is that rich people are AWESOME!!!) So let's hear it 4 the riches!
Aug 22, 2011 21:17
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMEGADRAGON9012

Leopold is a liar! (It's cuz the correct answer is that rich people are AWESOME!!!) So let's hear it 4 the riches!

Awesome? So you are a rich guy?
Jun 9, 2012 09:39
GUEST28251 I'm rich and happy with it I donate... Having money is security ...but helping other too is good All of you out there could be rich too matter of fact you are already rich in your own way . I don't have to show that I'm rich to be rich
Sep 28, 2012 16:48
GUEST84194 they are so unhappy
for they can not tell a true friend from a foe
reality does not exist
they cannot tell if their love ones love them for real
and the list .........
Dec 14, 2012 20:50
GUEST22666 because they are not living their lives for the sake of the lord, if they are they will be happy rich or poor, the reason is they don't know if they die what would happen to them. so you could be rich or poor and be happy or unhappy equally, its how close truely to the lord, the closer you are the happier you are.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why do the rich people feel unhappy and unsafe???
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code