Menu
Shenzhen Macao Shenzhen - visa
Aug 7, 2007 12:59
  • HOEFFE
Hello all,

If I coming from The Netherlands I need a visa for China. If I want to visit Macao from Shenzhen and will return a few days later to Shenzhen, do I need as a foreigner a visa with double entry, or can I travel with my pasport and 1 time visa to and from Macao.
Aug 7, 2007 19:44
  • FAERIEQUEENE
you need a double entry visa, once you step out from Shenzhen into Macao you'll use the single entry and you need a valid one to reenter into china
Aug 8, 2007 01:53
  • LEEOVISA15
HK, Macau are good destinations for foreigners who are in China to get exit/entry stamps.

Each time you enter China mainland from HK, Macau, one entry is required.
Aug 8, 2007 15:44
  • HOEFFE
Hello all, thanks for your quick reply!
Now I have to find out what the price of a double entry costs :-)

xiexie ni,

Lisette
Apr 4, 2008 09:31
GUEST03252 Hi,
I am a Malaysian. I am flying to Macau for holiday. Then will go to Hong Kong . Staying in Shenzhen for 3 days. Then fly back to Malaysia from Macau.( Macau to HK to Shenzhen and back) Please advise how visa status. Thank you.

mm goi, xie xie
Ashley
Apr 12, 2008 20:55
GUESTMASUOD i am from pakistan and want to visit macao. can you guide me about this in detail
Apr 13, 2008 06:48
  • APAULT
GUEST03252. There are easier requirements for some SE Asian countries citizens, I am not sure if yours is one.... but do a search in here, JimmyB has posted the info. Howver, I have heard there are problems getting these from now to the Olympics (and generally for multi entry visas too). Contact your travel agent and ask the current status. Macau and HK should be no problem, you just roll up at the border.
Jun 20, 2008 04:06
GUEST14666 Hey!
I have a L single entry visa for 30 days.
I'm in Hong Kong, I'm going to Shenzen to take a plane to Beijing, then I'm flying back to Shenzen and going back to Hong Kong.
Is my single entry visa enough or do I need a double entry?
thanks!
S
Jul 13, 2008 12:29
GUESTSHAKIR i want to visit of macau from pakistan.there is any visa requirements from pakistan to macau? please informe me soon as possable.thanks
Jul 26, 2008 03:42
  • CHELSEA8289
Hello All,
I am a Malaysian going on a holiday trip from KL to Macau, then to Hong Kong for a few days, after that will go to ShenZhen for a week. I flying back to Malaysia from ShenZhen ( From Malaysia to Macau to HK to Shenzhen and back). Please advise how visa status. Thank you.

chelsea8289
Jul 27, 2008 19:17
  • JABAROOTOO
For one time only entry to 'Mainland China' you require only a single entry visa.

For more that one time entry into 'Mainland China' you'll need a multi-entry visa.

Macau and HK are not considered 'Mainland China' and issue seprate visas usually at the 'Port of Entry' but it is wise to check your nationalities 'Status"

A little difficult for visa applications now due to Olympics. If you don;t need to travel now than aviod for some months and things will likely be less difficult.

Page 1 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen Macao Shenzhen - visa
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code