Menu
What do you think of the tattoos on sportsmen's bodies?
Aug 17, 2007 09:54
As Chynagyrl said go to a good parlour to get the better tattoo, also they should be registered with the health authority, as long as they use fresh needles there is little chance of infection.
Only get one if you are really sure is my best advice, it's more painful to have them removed.
Aug 19, 2007 22:49
  • MAY001
I've read some Japanese books and it is said that the one who has more tattoes would be a higher manager of the gangdom.

Aug 20, 2007 06:08
People who have been in prison have dot's tattoed on their knuckles one for each prison sentence, some also have tear drops tattoo's coming from their eyes.
Aug 20, 2007 19:06
  • DODGER
I cannt say that I realy understand the culture of tattoes even though I was in the navy. But each to his own.
Dodger
Aug 26, 2007 08:10
  • SPIKYFRUIT
i have four tattoos. they are very popular among young people in america. many people my age have at least one, usually easy-to-hide, tattoo. i keep mine covered almost all the time, and especially all the time when i am around school.
i have heard most chinese have a bad view of tattoos? i am female, so does this make me a "tough chick"?
Aug 26, 2007 20:59
  • FRANKENSTEIN
When mentioned tattoos, Chinese people have negative opinions on them because the tattoos often have something with criminals and violence. On the other hand, they may not understand the culture of tattoos. At present, some young Chinese also have tattoos on their body because they think that it is very cool. Personally, I do not like tattoos.
Sep 11, 2007 22:10
  • DREAMLIFE
Me too. Everytime I see these boys with tattoos on their arms, I feel uncomfortable. They might be hooligans. Perhaps I am biased. But I really do not like tattoos.
Sep 13, 2007 10:55
GUEST63178 I am doing a report on tattoos and i was wondering, if anybody knew, why some people here in the US think that tattoos are bad?
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you think of the tattoos on sportsmen's bodies?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code