Menu
What gifts do you plan to give your beloved one?
Aug 20, 2007 18:47
  • DODGER
Alan and Lion,
thanks.
It sometimes takes a life time to find the right person but we must never give up looking.
Cheers, Dodger.
Aug 21, 2007 22:16
  • LEONARDO

Wow, Congratulations,Dodger.

I guess the past several days are the happiest time in your life, since the wedding ceremony is one of the most immportant occasion of one's life.

It is really a pity that I couldn't send my best wishes to your wife (bride) and you(groom) on the spot. I really want to say" Ladies and Gentlemen, let's raise our glasses in a toast to the health and hapiness of the bride and groom."
Cheers!
Aug 22, 2007 20:11
  • DODGER
Leonardo,
thanks for your kind wishes.The Bride wore traditional red and looked like a Princess.
Cheers, Dodger.
Aug 23, 2007 01:47
  • LEONARDO
Dodger, may I take the liberty to ask if your bride is Chinese. Why didn't she wear a white wedding gown?
Aug 23, 2007 23:04
  • DODGER
Leonardo,
Yes she is Chinese and she had told me that red is the traditional coluor that a Bride wears.
In the west white is worn indidcating purity of the flesh.
My understanding is that white has to do with death in China, but I could be wrong on this?
Dodger.
Aug 24, 2007 12:12
I'm sure the ladies will confirm red is for luck, I don't care what colour they wear, I'm only interested in their happiness, a happy wife makes me a happy husband, besides I'm sure they will look equally beautiful whatever they wear.
Aug 26, 2007 00:10
  • LEONARDO
Right, West and Dodger:

I guess,you two are probably the happiest men among all TCG members in recent days. Thanks for sharing your happiness with me and others. Have a sweet honeymoon!
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What gifts do you plan to give your beloved one?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code