Menu
Recommend small city travel-Jiangshan- in Zhejiang province
Aug 18, 2007 07:18
  • SUSAN205060
Hi, All my TCG friend,

We would like to recommend a mall city travel in Zhejiang province & below link for some photos and description for your reference:

http://www.21jstravel.com/english/jingdian1.htm

Enjoy your trip!

P.S.: If you want to visit jiangshan in 1st week of Oct (Golden week), pls don't visit the scenic spots ,you can choose some small villages , it is also quiet and comfortable(attention: hotel or familystay equipment can't compare with big cities but you can see the natural sceneries.

Yours sincerely,
Susan Zheng(China Tour Guide)
Aug 21, 2007 19:14
  • SUSAN205060
Oh, It seems many people like big city more than small villages?
Dec 21, 2008 07:11
GUEST10235 Hi! Susan Zheng, are from jiangshan city, zhejiang... I just want to know I have some friend before from that place...we've plan that i would visit there place but after he got home we lost commnication...thank you...(hoping to know more in the future about jiangshan since he is a very close friend of mine)...

Chase
Oct 27, 2009 23:47
  • VOICEOVERS4U
Greetings Susan Zheng -

I would be honored to have your input: Could you tell me about Jiangshan city Zhejiang? I am hoping to teach at the middle school and cannot find any information on cost of living, markets, transportation or recreation in the city. I did try your link from August 18, and it seems to be broken. Many Thanks!
Post a Reply to: Recommend small city travel-Jiangshan- in Zhejiang province
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code