Menu
Looking for Ex pats in Guiyang
Aug 20, 2007 13:03
  • TATIANA
Hello,

I will be in Guiyang shortly and am hoping to find a few people who are there and might know their way around a bit. Or just some other teacher.

I also welcome any information you might have for me while I an in Guiyang.

Thanks
Tatiana
Nov 24, 2007 20:49
GUEST10111 like you a number of us (three)with our wifes will be spending a numer of months time in Guiyang over the next two years

if you have made contact with expates or want to stay in contact please email johnsonlaw.com.au|djohnson
Dec 2, 2007 07:52
  • GEOFW
Hi Tatiana

I have recently moved to Zunyi with my Chinese wife. Zunyi is north of Guiyang but if you want to chat anytime or if we can help, we will do what we can. I am English and we are planning to start an English school here in Zunyi. I have only been in China 4 weeks and everything is new to me. You are obviously not English? Why are you here in China?
Best wishes Geof

Dec 2, 2007 08:49
  • TATIANA
hello Geof

You are right no I am not English. I am American. I have been here in Guiyang for about 3 months now. I am an English teacher here. Maybe sometime we can meet up or just chat. Thanks for replying to my post.

Tatiana
Dec 18, 2007 07:39
GUEST16224 Do you by chance teach English for Aston or IT Elite Education? I think I'll be moving to Guiyang in March and working for one of these companies - just curious if you know anything about them!
Feb 14, 2008 22:24
GUEST21545 I'm thinking of Guiyang too.
Where will you be teaching?
I'm still in the U.S.
Feb 16, 2008 08:40
  • TATIANA
i have met one person briefly that works for Aston. But I dont personally know much about them. I work for a high school. And will be in Guiyang until July. Currently I am on holiday but will return to Guiyang by the 23rd. Thank you for your post.

Tatiana
Post a Reply to: Looking for Ex pats in Guiyang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code