Menu
is there any one wanna rent an apartment in GZ?
Aug 21, 2007 22:41
  • LONGKOUXI
hello there, i rent an apartment in GUANGZHOU before, but now im going, the host want me to help her find another tenant, better be a foreigner.

the flat is quite nice with all the equipment set. it's available for short term and long term renting.
they have a website in Engli

so... is there any one interested in the flat? if so, please contact me or add this msn: hotmail.com|guangzhou_apartment
thank u~~

Aug 21, 2007 22:43
  • LONGKOUXI
havent completed the sentence...
they have a website in English : http://www.guangzhou-apartment.cn
Sep 6, 2007 14:56
  • BOB2K5
Hi,

I am visiting Guangzhou for about 20 days starting October 13 and would like to rent an apartment. If yours is available at that time foor 3 or 4 weeks I may want to consider it .

I would appreciate if you can send me some information :

How far is the apartment from the nearest Metro station ?

Is the aprartment well funished and airconditioned ? What comes with the apartment - please describe it

Is there a DSL internet connection ?

Is it close to any shopping center ?

What is the rent you are expecting ?

Do you speak English?

It would help me in making a decision if you would kindly send me a reply to above querries .

With regards,

Bob
hotmail.com|bob2k5
Sep 6, 2007 15:22
  • BOB2K5
You may please respond to me on my e-mail id hotmail.com|bob2k5

Sanjeev/Bob
Sep 7, 2007 00:23
  • LONGKOUXI
the apartment is available, i sent you an email, plz check.
Sep 10, 2007 09:24
  • WRPSOLUTIONS
Hi I would be visiting for about 15 days from Oct 17 onwards. would be delighted to share the room with you....... please email me at hotmail.com|wrpsolutions

Regards
Richard
Sep 12, 2007 01:04
i know some apartment avilable near the Canton fair.anyone want to rent them?

Regards
Michael G
Sep 20, 2007 02:26
GUESTNANYUEJU We have many nice and cheap apartments for you to rent during the Canton Fair or for daily renting. If you want one of them, please don't hesitate to contact us. Here is some information about our apartments:

GUANGZHOU APARTMENTS FOR RENT
For Business trips, Canton Fair and Tour

Guangzhou short-term rental apartments are offered!!! Apartments with 1-4 bedrooms are provided as your favor. All apartments are well-equipped, with facilities including: kitchen, air conditioner, TV, Internet access, telephone, refrigerator, washing machine, calorifier etc. They are quite suitable for making business trips, especially Canton Fair, tour and holiday to Guangzhou.
We promise that all the apartment photos we show are real scene pictures, guests can browse our website for detailed information of our apartments, or come around to see the apartment. We will lead the guests to see around the apartment, and this service is for free.

1. SECURITY: Security guard on duty, closed-circuit television (CCTV) (24hours Security)

2. COZINESS: Space 2 times larger than that of the same-level hotels.

3. CONVENIENCE: Near Entertainment and Shopping Center
Apartments in Tianhe District:
CITIC Plaza, Tianhe Plaza, Guangzhou Book Center, Wanjia Supermarket, Parkn Shop, Gome Appliances, etc.

Apartments in Haizhu District:
Haizhu AIRPORT EXPRESS Station, Sun Yet-sen University, Parkn Shop, several hair/beauty salons, etc.

4. TRAFFIC: Close to Metro and Bus station c
Apartments in Tianhe District:
a) Metro: Line 3;
b) Buses: No.22, 178, 194, 214, 218, 234, 515, 560, 883, 20, 240, 298, 306, Night 17, 34, and Guangzhou Higher Education Mega Center Special Line 2 and Maofeng Mountain Special Line1 etc.

Apartments in Haizhu District:
a) Metro: Line 2;
b) The bus-stop is near the front gate, take No.182,8 or 229, get off at the Xia Du Lu Kou stop, then you’ll see the metro station.

5. HYGIENE: Clean and Tidy Apartments. Cleaning service provided. All the facilities are cleaned and sanitized before your arrival. As for long-term living, cleaning and sanitizing are offered each week; undurable goods renewed.

6. REASONABLE PRICE: 20%-50% cheaper than same-level hotel price. A single apartment costs only RMB100-1500 per day, with free laundry provided. Price will be lower if you rent for longer period.

More information and pictures here:
http://www.guangzhou-apartment.cn/; http://www.nanyueju.com/
E-mail: 163.com|gzapartment .
MSN: hotmail.com|nanyueju2008
Telephone: 86-20-85261532

FAX: 020-87571756
Oct 2, 2007 05:41
GUEST51027 this is ALVIRI
i need a great apartment near Canton Fair for 1 month
i wanna pay $250.
plz reply me, if it is possible for u
my e-mail : yahoo.com|malvi_co
Oct 3, 2007 22:40
GUEST68235 I am trimway from guangzhou apartment company..If you need to ask information about the apartment , please call me 86-13265040575 or 86-013265040575.I can speak English.
Oct 12, 2007 08:37
GUEST24206 hi i sent you an email. i am traveling with my family to Guangzhou this december. i would like to arrange for accomoodations this early. please reply to my email. thanks
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: is there any one wanna rent an apartment in GZ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code