I want to buy digital camera in online shop Shanghai
Aug 22, 2007 03:53
  • MORERAIN
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 5 vote(s)
  2. 1 vote(s)
  3. 0 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
i want to buy a digital camera in shanghai,

http://www;jibuy.cn, check out it, one online shop, sony or canon is ok, but it's hard to decide, plz give me some suggestions.

THANX
Aug 22, 2007 03:58
  • SIMON82
Probably, I would rather buy Canon's digital camera.
Canon camera's performance price ratio is higher that SONY's.
Such is my personal view.
Aug 23, 2007 02:47
  • APAULT
I suggest you don't buy on-line unless you are very sure of the business.
Aug 23, 2007 12:03
  • DAVEC
I am a photographic retail manager, if you came in to my staore and asked me which one of the 3 to buy I would ask you 2 things, Firstly why do you want older models and secondly what features do you want from the camera you want to buy.

Make a list of the important features you need on a camera and work from there. Let me know what you want and I can probably suggest what would be best.

If you want an honest opinion, the Canons are good but G9 hit the stores yesterday so check the new model out and although Sony are good products they are way too expensive for what you get.
Sep 2, 2008 22:36
GUEST21336 You think the prices are right? The cheapest prices in China is always more than the normal prices anywhere else in the world.

And yes.. doesnt matter that its all made in China. Everyones looking to take your money.. Gone are the days when china was a great deal place for cheap goods... iphone manufactures in china.. but it doesnt sell here.. same thing goes for every thing else thats good..

Feature and specwise, this is the link of the camera Id recommend.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8757268&type=product&id=1202650703335

Note: All international warranties arent valid in china, and all Chinese international warranties arent valid anywhere else in the world.
If the sales people tell you that they are, Just as tell them.. ' great I have a product of yours that I bought in America last month with International Warranty.. You will fix it for free, right? '

watch their faces glow with irritation.
Sep 26, 2008 17:49
  • GAFFER
I was in Guangzhou recently looking for a laptop for a Chinese friend. I was amazed to find Lenovo and Acer more expensive than in the UK even with our higher sales tax. Also Olympus digital SLR (made in China) was more expensive.
Jan 27, 2012 14:41
GUESTEXCUCCUPT Thank you very much!
Post a Reply to: I want to buy digital camera in online shop Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code