Menu
See the countryside wedding breakfast!
Aug 22, 2007 04:23
  • EVENING
Have you been to China's countryside? Have you joined in a wedding party there?
It's really quite different from the scene in the city.

Aug 22, 2007 04:25
  • EVENING
Dishes

Aug 22, 2007 04:26
  • EVENING
Drinks

Aug 22, 2007 05:00
The first picture is exactly like the scene in my town. Dishes are much different. I can't recognize any dish in the second picture.

When I was a kid, I was expecting this kind of feast everday.It's a chance for all Relatives and friends to meet together. And there will be some sweet little things sold for children,hehe.
Aug 22, 2007 23:09
  • MIRANDAZHAO
Right, it's a great chance of reunion, and a great chance to enjoy a lavish feast.
Aug 23, 2007 11:09
  • LIONPOWER
China's countryside?
How we will go?
Can they speak English?
Chinese friends are afraid to show their country side home.
Aug 25, 2007 22:42
  • EVENING
Lion, China has so many countrysides in different provinces and cities. Where do you want to go?
Some are well developed while some are not. Anyway, most countryside have beautiful scenery which cities do not have. Many are not easily accessible. You may need to change several buses and walk along narrow paths by yourself.

Can they speak English? Well, it's different to say. Most can't I think. But young boys and girls who have been sent to school may speak a little. They learn English from the primary school.

Chinese friends are afraid to show their countryside home?
Lion, do you have such friends? They would not like to show you their countryside home? They may think you can not adapt to the poor life condition compared to the city life. No one feel shame of his own hometown. They just consider too much of your feelings. If you really want to go regardless of any inconvenience, you can tell them.
Aug 26, 2007 09:03
  • LIONPOWER
Evening,
Thanks for your kind and elaborate reply.
" You may need to change several buses and walk along narrow paths by yourself" who will take this risk alone. In city, we faces many problems for food & stay, so Is wise to take risk go alone? Specially hilly village which is my personal choice.

Never press hard to friends, but realize the fact.
" poor life condition compared to the city life" for wise man it is blame excuse as we did not came from heaven. Our basic identity, we are human. Is it not?
Post a Reply to: See the countryside wedding breakfast!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code