Menu
It's goodbye for awhile
Aug 24, 2007 03:04
The building I work at is closing down, I might not be able to visit TCG for a few weeks as I have no computer at home, I will try to make the odd visit to the internet bar if I have time to keep up with my new found friends.
Take care my friends and I hope I can resume soon.
Alan.
Aug 24, 2007 06:39
  • DODGER
Alan,
take care and hope to read your posts again soon.
Dodger
Aug 24, 2007 07:33
Cheers Dodger. I'm now told it might not happen until Tuesday so I'm still around for 5 hours or so, Monday is a bank holiday so I might not be at work ( subject to change ).
P.S I hope your honeymoon is going well.
Aug 24, 2007 11:34
Update, I will be back on Monday, working for double time ( loads of money ) but all our I.T will be shut down on Tuesday so it will be cheerio for the time being then.
Aug 26, 2007 00:20
  • LEONARDO
Sorry to hear that you will leave for a while. Take care. I will miss you! Anticipate to read your posts. Dodger, others, me, we all" will be right here waiting for you".
Aug 26, 2007 08:34
  • LIONPOWER
Really sad to hear this.
Aug 26, 2007 20:25
  • MAY001
Ya, Take care and hope to see your posts soon.
Aug 27, 2007 01:46
Thank you for your kind messages, I have today and early tomorrow to catch up with my friends, after that I have no idea, I might not even have a job to go to, my company are trying to find somewhere for me because they don't want to lose a security supervisor of my experience.
I hope to return very soon.
Aug 27, 2007 05:17
  • DODGER
Alan,
what ever you do please do not loose touch with us. I look forward to the next version of " scrumpy news" from you.
Dodger
Aug 27, 2007 06:07
Thanks Dodger, you will have our Chinese friends wondering about the " scrumpy" now,
So I guess I had better explain what scrumpy is, it's what west county people call farmhouse cider which is pure fermented apple juice, ( although some people make pear cider too ), proper scrumpy is cloudy and has bits of apple floating in it and it's strength can catch you out.
P.S Somerset scrumpy is the best.
Post a Reply to: It's goodbye for awhile
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code