Menu
visit Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guilin, Chengdu, Tibet, Shanghai, and Beijing.Hello,
Aug 24, 2007 21:23
  • WEDOBUSINESS
Hello,
I need your help!
I'm arriving to Hong Kong on the 6th of September and have plans to travel around China. My return ticket is 3 weeks later from Beijing. This is my second trip to China, last one was 3 month ago, I pretty much did the same thing, traveled from Shenzhen to Beijing and checked out interesting places in between.
This time I'm planning to visit Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guilin, Chengdu, Tibet, Shanghai, and Beijing.
My plans were to stay in Hong Kong for the first night (since I'm arriving there), then move to Shenzhen (stay in the Queens Spa (I absolutely loved that place), then go book some trips around China (specifically this time I want to visit Tibet, so I already have the "special invitation" (so I just need to book a group trip for a few days).
I'm looking for someone who is interested to show around Shenzhen (maybe Hong Kong, or other cities in China). In return we could speak English and have an intelligent conversation. I’ll reimburse your food and time.
I’m 23 year old Russian Canadian, just finished University of Ottawa with business degree in e-Commerce. I'm accompanying a very famous architect and painter from Canada. He is 60 years old and a very good friend of my family.

See you soon!

Last edited by WEDOBUSINESS: Mar 13, 2009 14:10
Sep 3, 2007 21:08
  • LILYSPRING88
Dear Sir,

First welcome you to China. I have sent you an e-mail. did you get it? My e-mail is of 163.com

I am very familiar with Shanghai. I can show you around.
Sep 14, 2007 11:10
  • BRUNET192
hello,
my name is chris, i also want to go to china via hong kong.
i ve found your post interesting so i want to ask you if there is a train service from hong kong to shanghai. how long it takes and how much it costs? how frequent it is? i am polish now in ireland.
can you also tell me if i have to apply for both visas in ireland here, or i can apply for visa to china in hong kong. how long i will have to wait?
i will appreciate your help.
have a good time in china.
chris.

Sep 14, 2007 22:01
  • PHOENIXBOY33
hello my friend welcome to china frist,I am a chinese boy ,also a student,I will try to answer your questions.there only two times train from hongkong(trains start from jiulong) to shanghai,the number is :

number:T100B:start in jiulong 15:16 arrival shanghai: 11:10 the next day. hard place:395yuan(RMB) sleeping berth:627yuan(RMB).

number:Q100: start in jiulong 15:16 arrival shanghai :11:10 the next day. hard place:395 yuan(RMB) sleeping berth:627yuan(RMB)

the two trains' time the same,differ is T100B will stop at another four stations during the way,but Q100 is directly without any stop.

about visa ,I don't know exactly,pardon~~if meet some trouble in china,I will try to help you ,MSN:hotmail.com|phoenixboy33

have a good time in china.
May 2, 2009 18:05
  • WEIWEIAN
Hello , I am traveling to China in May . I am arriving in Hong Kong at 7:00 pm . I plan on taking a coach to my hotel in Louhu District, Shenzhen. Can some one recomend how many HK dollars I will need to exchange . I do not plan on spending any time in Hong Kong .. Is the airport a good place to exchange money...? Thanks....
May 2, 2009 18:29
  • WEIWEIAN
Can anyone give me any kind of info about staying in Shenzhen Da Pheng .... My girlfriend has just moved there from Futian District . I will be visiting her for 4 weeks in mid May. Can anyone tell me what kind of weather I can expect and the atmosphere of the town. I have been told that there is a few beaches and that the seafood is good .... help..... thanks...
May 25, 2009 02:11
  • HONEY
hello, first welcome to china. i am in chengdu. and i can show u arround. send me email gmail.com|honeyhoneywang
May 25, 2009 21:58
GUEST23107 Dont know if you need a native interpretor in Chengdu. I can show you around. I'm a girl and I worked for an American e-Commerce company for 3 years and right now I'm a freelancer. You may send me an email (yahoo.com.cn|jackoyce) if you have interest. Karen Gao. *^_^*
Nov 30, 2009 03:57
  • GETTOCHINA
Hi, this is Ivy Duan, your personal tour guide & business interpreter/ translator & private English assistant in Shenzhen, China.I am an enthusiastic, sincere, and sweet girl with easy-going personality. I also have great sense of resonsibility as well as a wonderful listener. I majored in English and with the 4 years of University life, I worked as an English tour guide and interpreter. I know lots of hidden local places plus full of the knowledge of history. I always try my best to help my clients and make sure they have a fun, positive, rich, travel experience.

I can serve you as the following:

- Guide and Interpreter;
- Renting car;
- Booking hotel;
- Airport picking up/dropping off;
- Enjoying local attractions;
- Enjoying local food & entertainment;
- Experiencing local life;
- Visiting factory/suppiers
- Meeting Arrangement..
- Personal Secretary Service;
- Exhibition/show fair interpreter;

I have met clients from U.S.A, U.K, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Holland, Sweden, Germany, India, Korea... and I enjoy meeting up with and helping travelers with travel logistics. Here is one of my client's comment

I would highly recommend Ivy Duan to others wishing to hire an interpreter in China. She helped me find all the information I needed, find & communicate with everyone I hoped to talk with and accomplish all my objectives. She often anticipated my needs before I even asked. She also an exceptionally friendly, intelligent & good humored ravel partner. Her knowledge of English is excellent. Thank you for the fantastic service and a new friend! I hope to see Ivy again.

Collins
From United States

Please contact me by

MSN: hotmail.com|gettochina

Tel: 0086-13590295951

Web: www.gettochina.com
Aug 22, 2010 16:12
GUESTSEAN i would like to have some help with my visit to Chengdu, tell me if you can help and the charges , Sean
Nov 21, 2011 17:54
GUEST47207 Hi ill be in Hongkong feb 16.2012 i want to go to shenzen or beijing whay is the easiest transportation and how much?Hope that u can help me .Thanks!

Blair
yahoo.com|jennydp2011
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: visit Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guilin, Chengdu, Tibet, Shanghai, and Beijing.Hello,
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code