Menu
Should men learn to cook?
Aug 28, 2007 20:53
  • CHYNAGYRL
Cooking is also a fun thing for couples to do together. I used to fry donuts, or bake bread, make pizza, brew gingerale together. It's a good time to get your hands dirty, do something creative and then enjoy the results together afterwards. I don't recommend eating out everyday at a Chinese restaurant. Most Chinese people do not recommend that... because the kitchens are not very clean...
Aug 29, 2007 01:03
  • JOHNNY512
Yes, CHYNAGYRL. At new year's eve, my mom and dad prepare dishes together. My dad is responsible for frying some meat balls and shredded meat. My mom prepare othe dishes. Unfortunately, I can not cook. Maybe I should learn to cook.
Aug 31, 2007 04:44
Enjoy cooking
Aug 31, 2007 18:36
  • GRIZ326
I find it difficult to believe that young Chinese women no longer cook! What terrible traditional knowledge to lose :-(

The selection of fresh food I saw all over China was spectacular. While the US has a good food supply it certainly doesn't look as nice as what I saw at the street stands.

Aug 31, 2007 22:36
  • LEOPOLD219
Griz, it is true that less and less young girls in China can cook because most of them are the only child in their family. Their are spoiled by their parents. The situation might be changed when they get married, especially when they have their child.
Sep 6, 2007 00:47
My ex wife has already taught my daughter how to cook, not that she has cooked for me yet, she keeps saying, dad let's go to KFC.
As for the street sellers, yes I enjoyed the food I was having in Beijing.
Sep 7, 2007 21:48
  • HEIDI
Maybe, it's time for parents to teach their daughters how to cook. LOL...
Sep 9, 2007 03:59
  • ELLEN77
Yes, men have to learn cook, and so are the women. It is a way to show affection and care to each other.
Sep 9, 2007 04:57
  • GURTY
Yes, otherwise he would suffer if his wife goes out and he doesn't want to have it in a restaurant.
Sep 9, 2007 11:45
  • BILLCAI
I like cooking and I cook at home almost everyday. I don't like to eat outside very much, for one thing, it is cheaper to cook at home, for another, it is more hygeian. I think my cooking skill is not too bad, when I have friends to visit me, I will cook for them at home. I also like sharing my cooking experience with others, anyone who like to share his or her experinces are welcome to contact me, my e-mail is:hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers.
Bill
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Should men learn to cook?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code