Menu
Make a wish at the sight of Total Lunar Eclipse
Aug 27, 2007 23:24
  • KATRINA
When I was a little kid, my grandma told me that your wishes would come true, if you made the wishes at the sight of a falling meteor.

Once I saw the lunar eclipse, I asked my grandma :" can the wishes come true if I made them right now". So I made several wishes,some realized, but some others never. Several years later, when I asked my grandma why my dream didn't come true. My grandma told me it was because at that time a total lunar eclipse occured, and a dog from heaven had eaten up the moon.So your dream will never come true.

Gradually, as I grew up. I found that what my grandma said was a ancient Chinese Myth about lunar eclipse.

Anyway, tonight ( at 19:30--20:30 Beijing Time) will eyewitness anothet total lunar eclipse. I will make several wishes again despite that they will realize or not. Wish and dream are beautiful. So are the myths. Will you make a wish.
Aug 27, 2007 23:27
  • KATRINA
Tonight, Awaiting the splendid total lunar eclipse!

Aug 27, 2007 23:37
  • FAERIEQUEENE
But wait I want to find out whether it's bad luck or good omen before I pray before the total eclipse of the moon...
Aug 28, 2007 04:36
  • LEONARDO
Make a wish tonight, I hope it will come true tommorrow. Any other stories about lunar eclipse. The phenomenon of " Total Lunar Eclipse" is due to that "the moon was eaten up by a dog from heaven". Very interesting folklore.
Aug 28, 2007 04:49
  • SUNNYDREAM
But it seems most of us could not oberserve the great scene!
It is 19:30--20:30 Beijing Time. It is still daytime! The light of sun will hide the sight of Total Lunar Eclipse.
Aug 28, 2007 23:09
  • JOHNNY512
My grandma told me it was because at that time a total lunar eclipse occured, and a dog from heaven had eaten up the moon.So your dream will never come true. Good explanation. Thus, you should make wishes when the falling stars appearing in the sky and then your wishes will come true. Haha....
Aug 28, 2007 23:32
  • FAERIEQUEENE
the lunar eclipse is viewed as a bad omen for those believe in the stars... I think the Full Moon is viewed also by the Chinese to mean fulfillment, its total eclipse must be the worst for the wishes then
Jun 18, 2015 21:44
GUEST90107 when I was little I asked people can all dreams come tru when I believe but come to find out our wish will likely to come tru when u really need it be on APRIL 4 2015 I will make my next wish of be come an angel Dominion if rather be an angel that can saved when thy need it an lift them up so that all people that gods children will live for ever n his world as we will live an be reborn again

By:
Diamond Lewis
Jan 31, 2018 07:17
GUESTLEONARD... Don’t wish on the eclipse it is bad luck
Apr 7, 2024 17:15
GUEST77211 Hey.. umm.. question.. what is the BEST way to make your wish come true? To where it’s way more likely to come true?
Post a Reply to: Make a wish at the sight of Total Lunar Eclipse
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code