Menu
Is it right to bury the AIDS patients alive?
Aug 28, 2007 22:13
  • EVENING
I hear the news, quite terrible in Papua New Guinea!

The AIDS patients were buried alive by their relatives when they became too sick to care for.

In the countryside of Papua New Guinea, people with HIV was strongly against. There is scarce education about the disease.

The officials is now probing into the affair.

Some one say, it's better to end up the patients' life so that they do not suffer too much pain. But to burry them alive seems too cruel I think! What do you think? Is it right or not?

Aug 28, 2007 23:01
  • JOHNNY512
It is cruel. How can they do this? If those buriers were the patients, would they like to be buried alive? If these AIDS patients choose to end up their lives, maybe euthanasia is the best.
Aug 29, 2007 17:50
  • GRIZ326
That's a terrible story.

I can understanding shooting a person in great pain to put them out of misery. I can even understanding killing a sick person consuming the precious resources of an impoverished community. ...but burying a sick person alive? It does not settle well with me.
Sep 3, 2007 04:26
  • ICEBLUE
Yes so terrible!
But what if the patients themselves want to be burried alive?
Sep 3, 2007 06:33
  • DODGER
Papau New Gunea.is a very wild place and not very safe to travel around.
My oldest son had a school friend from there who was sent to Oz for his education and told us stories about what went on.
There are stories that in the hills they still hunt for heads and eat their foes.
Dodger.
Post a Reply to: Is it right to bury the AIDS patients alive?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code