Menu
Korean wind in China
Aug 29, 2007 21:12
  • LEOPOLD219
Nearly in every city of China there are 'Korean City' selling Korean style clothes, hats, shoes decorations and others. Korean televison series, films and even the language is more and more popular in China, especially among the young generation.

Is it relly beautiful and attractive? Why does it have such a witchcraft power?
Aug 29, 2007 22:58
  • YVONNE
It is hard for me to understand that most Chinese girls are crazy about Korean movie or TV stars. Is that because they are handsome?
Aug 29, 2007 23:16
  • JIMMYB
Perhaps, the Korean stuff is flashy. It attracted numerous Chinese youngsters, particularly budding lass.
Aug 29, 2007 23:19
  • SASHA
Korean magic... :-)

Koreans are very nice people, warm-hearted and friendly, I met few of them on my travels, and also my friends (and media) says they are welcomed guests everywhere.

Their creativity and beauty in arts and modern culture probably gave them so much popularity around Asia, so that's why people in every country love their series, products and food so much.

(in several airports in mainland I saw 3-language signs Chinese, English and Korean... i found their characters are very cute :-)
Aug 30, 2007 04:58
  • GURTY
I like watching the TV series, especialy the comedy. We have already been loaded with so much pressure in our daily life, Why not get relaxed and released in them? Though we know the life doesn't prove to go that way, it is just a kind of amusement, like you like listenning to music.
Post a Reply to: Korean wind in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code