Menu
Should men have to learn to drink and smoke?
Sep 7, 2007 01:16
People very often cant take their drink, this is when it becomes a problem and violence can occur, we had a guy collapsed outside our building yesterday due to drink and he had to be taken away by ambulance.
I can count how many times I have been drunk myself about 1,000 only joking, more like 10 times in nearly 40 years so I think I have done well.
Dec 4, 2007 11:46
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"At least girls do not hope her husband or boyfriend smoke and drink. Am I right? One of my college classmates said that her future boyfriend should not smoke and drink. Smoking and drinking are the things that she really dislikes."

Hi Johnny!

Do I know you? Cause you just described me! ^_^"
Dec 4, 2007 14:42
  • GRIZ326
Young people should never be forced to smoke or to drink.

The only skill needed with drinking is to know your limitations. ...but once people start bumping into their limitations, they usually exceed them anyway. ;-)
Dec 4, 2007 20:05
  • JOHNNY512
Quote: Do I know you? Cause you just described me! ^_^"

Well, SHESGOTTOBE. Perhaps you are my college classmate's close friend and you both share same likes.

Quote: The only skill needed with drinking is to know your limitations. ...but once people start bumping into their limitations, they usually exceed them anyway. ;-)

Yes, Griz. I have met some guys who are not good at drinking. But they love it and always get drunk.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Should men have to learn to drink and smoke?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code